i recently watching and completed series 

sen cal kapimi  its  start with contract  relationship , story is not new for them who are watching drama/movies for very long you can find this concept in every next drama  what is worth to watch is main lead chemistry/interaction .

ikimizin sirri its remake or adaptation of korean marriage contract 2016 i'd dropped the korean version years ago but turkish version is some how attracting by their leads chemistry it is ongoing project lets wait to see series not going to disappoint us .

yemin is also very nice family drama   its also start with unwanted marriage  which not new concept cause its tradition/culture of our drama land  . i've only one complain their is not much intimacy which i always look in any drama. 

hello guys I'm fine with god's blessing and hope you all are fine as well :)

For a long time, I have not seen Turkish drama, I want to go there again. But the dilemma is that I am not able to choose which one to watch. If you go searching on the internet, you will find many as soon as you write the key word as " Turkish drama", but I want to give time to such drama which is really worthy of praise and which brings a smile to your face.

so here I'm again to ask for your valuable suggestion.

thank you guys :)

BLOOM:

suggest me some turkish drama like SILA

Have you tried Istanbullu Gelin? It's  about a young and beautiful singer from Istanbul who has a whirlwind romance and marries the eldest son of a traditional Bursa family. It's an amazing family drama with great acting from the entire cast, also the chemistry between the two leads is top notch right up to the end they're so believable and natural with each other.

Rari:
Istanbullu Gelin?

oh! I finished it very long ago that beautiful, romantic, and family drama.  eagerly waiting for your next suggestion.  thank you :)

BLOOM:

oh! I finished it very long ago that beautiful, romantic, and family drama.  eagerly waiting for your next suggestion.  thank you :)

How about Kiralik Ask ( It got frustrating for me three quarters of the way through because the lie goes on forever) But the chemistry is amazing.

Also Ask I Memnu, pure classic. Excellent dizi.

I've just started Paramparca which is very enjoyable and looks  promising.

Hercai is another one which I enjoyed. It's an old world traditional vibey Romeo and Juliet type of story with a lot of angst but the romance is to die for.

Let me know what you think. I'll think of other Dizi's for you.

Rari:
Kiralik Ask

watched and loved it

Rari:
Paramparca

Rari:
Ask I Memnu

I did not pay attention to this but I will definitely try for your advice.

Rari:
Hercai

it is one of the best dramas I have completed 

If you have any more suggestions for me then you are warmly welcome. thank you

I have watched Hercai. I like angst dramas. I want to watch an angst drama where heroine doesn’t forgive hero easily. Heroine should have strong self respect.

Asiana:
Afili Ask

thanks

Here are the ones i loved :)

Poyraz Karayel (Romance /Action/ Mafia things... but it has humor as well)

Maraşlı ( A very strong romance, bodyguard story)

İçerde (It has romance but mainly about two seperated brothers looking for each other)

Sen Anlat Karadeniz (Very very strong romance. First season kinda annoys me but i was stil couldn't let go)

Söz ( Its about soldiers but YavBah was the best couple for me, many people loved Eyfet too)

Yabancı Damat (It's a old one but has a strong romance and family drama so it's a classic.)

Diriliş Ertuğrul (This is a long series about father of Ottoman Empires founder. But it has a beautiful stroy and Halime & Ertuğrul love story is die for. It's so strong and naive at the same time.)

sarhos:
Poyraz Karayel

i  watched it long ago 

sarhos:
Maraşlı

that's beautiful drama again I've completed

sarhos:
İçerde

i'll consider it

sarhos:
Sen Anlat Karadeniz

i've watched it but I've mixed feeling about it 

sarhos:
Söz

one of my fav

sarhos:
Yabancı Damat

i've not heard about it i'll look into it

sarhos:
Diriliş Ertuğrul

i've watched some episode of this  no doubt it one the best but i stopped watching it due to long series . i'll try to watch it (anyway Turkish historical dramas are awesome i have watched many of them)

Thank you for taking your time and suggesting me. 

again I'm here 

pls suggest me Turkish drama  ongoing or recently complete  which is good to watch binge  thanks

ASTER:

again I'm here 

pls suggest me Turkish drama  ongoing or recently complete  which is good to watch binge  thanks

I’m currently watching Yali Capkini. It’s good so far, 8 episodes out.

Rari:

I’m currently watching Yali Capkini. It’s good so far, 8 episodes out.

thanks 

• Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. Have you guys seen what's going on in Turkeya and Syria. Hope they get through it.