My Mister and Misty

• Come and Hug me | It's a slow drama for some (for me it was perfect). It had memorable characters and powerful moments!
  • Lawless Attorney | This one was just very fun all throughout. Really enjoyed it!
  • Are you Human Too | This one was also good but weakened a little by the end. Still a joy to watch.

this year's dramas were amazing compared to the 2017 drought of quality

faves so far

• Life on Mars
  • Miss Hammurabi
  • Come and Hug Me
  • Mistress
  • Mother
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim

'Come and Hug Me'   By far the most touching drama/ acting I have seen this year...

I have seen all of popular ones mentioned and for me the absolute best of 2018 was "My Mister".  It was just so much better than anything I had seen before or since.

I haven't watched most of the 2018 dramas. But according to general popularity it seems these dramas are the most popular this year:

• My Mister
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • Come and Hug Me
  • Life on Mars
  • Mother
  • Just Between Lovers
  • Mr. Sunshine
  • Waikiki

Mother. No question about it.

But I'm also loving Gangnam Beauty.

My Mister.

runners up: Just Between Lovers and What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

probably Mr. Sunshine, but will wait until its complete before I make that call.

I'm realizing that they are all different genres. But, each has an exquisiteness to it.

edit to add that Thirty But Seventeen" was delightful.

My mister

prison playbook

life on mars

Thirty but seventeen. This one is currently airing but it's def my fav one so far. I get excited with every episode. 

My mister

My ID is gangnam beauty

Good doctor (japanese)

30 but 17 

Above dramas are so marvellous i think ill be sad once they ended sob

I love My Mister

But Mr. Sunshine stole my heart. It gives all the thing I was looking for. 

Jane:

Here are the ones I loved so far:

Prison Playbook (I watched it all in 2018 - waited for it to be on Netflix)

Live  

My Mister  

Mother

Life on Mars (currently watching - I'll watch any drama with Kyung Jung Ho - hope he can be in another one or two this year!!!)

Ditto on Mother, Prison Playbook and Life on Mars. I also adore Kyung Jung Ho <3