Well pls comment the best kdrama of 2018 you have watched so far. Although i feel there were good kdrama this year but the ones in 2017 were more better and appeasing.Pls share ur thoughts.

Come and Hug Me has to be the best drama of 2018 I've seen so far. I just can't get over how good it was- the writing, the acting, the overall pace- it was pretty much perfection for me. I haven't seen some of the other highly rated shows yet ie My Mister and I'm sure they are really good but for now I have my choice.

Lawless Attorney would be by pick of the ones I've seen at this point. I'm also enjoying Mr. Sunshine a lot so far so that's also up there, but it's still airing.

Life on Mars (2018)

its still early to say since 2018 hasn't ended

but kdramas that i enjoy much these days are My ID Gangnam Beauty and 30 but 17

So far, it's "My Mister", but I haven't seen "Come and Hug Me" or "Life on Mars" yet. I hope they're at least almost as good.

Meanwhile, I'm watching "Legend of Fu Yao" which is quite wonderful.

So far I really loved Miss Hammurabi. Haven't watched many dramas in 2018 though so take my words with a grain of salt.

So far I really liked Miss Hammurabi, Mother (The korean remake) and My Mister.

If it has to be one that has been airing during 2018 I will say Come and Hug Me, but the bar this year has been set pretty low. 2018 is in my opinion one of the worst years for dramas (at least this far) there hasn't been anything that has blown me away like the dramas during 2016.

Lawless Attorney for me. But I haven't seen many 2018 dramas yet. 

Lawless Lawyer and Life on Mars 

Life on Mars. I did not completed it yet and only rate it 8.5/10 for now. I hope year 2018 will get better.

Here are the ones I loved so far:

Prison Playbook (I watched it all in 2018 - waited for it to be on Netflix)

Live  

My Mister  

Mother

Life on Mars (currently watching - I'll watch any drama with Kyung Jung Ho - hope he can be in another one or two this year!!!)

My Mister (hands down)