so I’m tying to find this Chinese drama where it’s set in a historical time period where people are already starin wear normal clothing but the clothes still have Chinese culture to them. So i remember that the this was after a type of gun was made. The female lead is rich, but the male lead is poor and might be a criminal. So the girl family is rich and they don’t like her being with him. The family tries to separate them. I remember a episode where the male lead saves  the female lead from a mini glass house with plants inside because a fire started in there. The female lead might have also been trapped in there for a few days already but I’m not sure. So the male lead princess carries the female lead out of the small house thing and I think it explodes. There was also another episode where the female lead goes to find the male lead when it was dangerous. I remember there were guns shorting and the male lead got mad at the female lad for going to find him. They broke up once because of that. These two scenes are the only two I actually remember from the drama. If you know anything please reply

Drama_Lover_US:
So i remember that the this was after a type of gun was made.

This makes me think of Cruel Romance....

Drama_Lover_US:
the girl family is rich and they don’t like her being with him.

..but in Cruel Romance her family was killed so it's most likely not it

Drama_Lover_US:
The female lead is rich, but the male lead is poor and might be a criminal.

This makes me think of Lady & Liar, I don't know if he can be considered poor, but he is a criminal so...

I have only watched their first episodes when I was in search for a new drama to watch, so I don't know about the 2 scenes you mentioned. I'm sorry if I can't be of much help, but hope you'll find it soon ^^ @Drama_Lover_US

Maybe Siege in Fog but it is 2nd male lead since 1st lead is rich but she dates 2nd male lead at beginning of show 

Are you sure it's a CDrama that you are looking for and not a KDrama?  What you described reminds me of Inspiring Generation or Chicago Typewriter.

Endless Love Istg If it isn't that one?-