I hope someone read this :( 

I love watching asian dramas but I also love to read  A. LOT. 

I especially enjoy reading Fantasy, High Fantasy, Scifi, YoungAdult & NewAdult with a little bit of romance & I actually like love triangles, so my questions are: 

-Do you have recommendations of books (any genre is fine) or fanfics or stories in Wattpad in where in a love triangle, the heroine doesn't end up with the first guy, she ends up with the second guy she fell for or with another guy? Like in this link:  https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/86799.Heroine_chooses_the_second_other_guy

(I ALREADY READ  EVERY BOOK OF THAT LINK)

The other question: 

- Do you know books with love triangles BUT backwards/the other way around: 2 girls 1 boy like in THE MAZE RUNNER, I AM NUMBER 4 SAGA, & kind of SOUL SCREAMERS SAGA ??

I post this here since is general, but if my post is wrong please let me know.

I hope not to bother anyone. It's just that I've asked this in groups of books that I'm in, but they keep recommending me the same books that I already read, lol. 

---- Finished books/sagas preferably pls. 

---- I'm actually an adult lol ( i'm 23) so I don't mind if there's sex, bad words or violence in it, it's ok by me. 

Edit: Sarah J. Maas is one of my all time fave autors

THANK YOU ☺️☺️☺️

I used to love reading so much.  I would seat through hours and hours reading Count of Monte Cristo, Judith Mcnaught, Julie Garwood, Bourne Series and all of Robert Ludlums, etc and etc. 

But over the past 5 years, i think somehow I have been getting quite lazy as adult life took over. I have not read much and i think my book reading has been replaced by drama watching. My bestfriend is still a certifiable book lover, and she always makes it a point to point me to some interesting book to get me to read again... or love/be obsessed with books again. but only one thing clicked, its by couple duo Ilona Andrews (Ilona Gordon and andrew Gordon). They have a few different series, mostly urban fantasy type stories. Try Their Hidden Legacy seried or Kate Daniels Series. I highly recommend their works, if you havent yet. 

Czakhareina:

I used to love reading so much.  I would seat through hours and hours reading Count of Monte Cristo, Judith Mcnaught, Julie Garwood, Bourne Series and all of Robert Ludlums, etc and etc. 

But over the past 5 years, i think somehow I have been getting quite lazy as adult life took over. I have not read much and i think my book reading has been replaced by drama watching. My bestfriend is still a certifiable book lover, and she always makes it a point to point me to some interesting book to get me to read again... or love/be obsessed with books again. but only one thing clicked, its by couple duo Ilona Andrews (Ilona Gordon and andrew Gordon). They have a few different series, mostly urban fantasy type stories. Try Their Hidden Legacy seried or Kate Daniels Series. I highly recommend their works, if you havent yet. 

Actually I read the book 1 in the Kate Daniels Series & dropped it, I don't remember why. I'll add Hidden Legacy to my to-read list, thank so much. ☺️Do you remember any other sagas with love triangles? 

I must say I understand you, as growing up I stopped reading for a while, but what brought me back to book life was the Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas. I highly recommend it for you. ☺️☺️

So, for published works, the only book that is coming to mind is An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. It's a YA Fanatsy series and there is a love triangle-more like a love square, tbh. But it's really well-written and engaging. It's on-going series. Oh, and Splintered by A.G. Howards. It's  a YA retelling of Alice in Wonderland and it's a series as well. I've only read 2 out of the 3 books, but from what I remember she ends up with the second lead. But don't quote me on that! I read these books 5 years ago, lol. You could also try the Diviners by Libba Bray. It's an on-going YA Fanatsy/Supernatural series. But it's not focused on just two characters. Not sure if you've read Six of Crows but it's very similar to it in the sense of multiple characters being center stage within the story. It does involve a love triangle though and a very good one at that. 

As for Wattpad books, I read a really good one-years ago. It's called A Pirates Kiss by iluvdaisychain. If I remember correctly, she ends up with the SL. Although, to me, he felt more like a FL. 

@sassynoona THANK YOU! 

I already read An Ember in the Ashes & Splintered (I LOVE SPLINTERED SOOO MUCH) 

Diviners sounds perfect! & Six Of Crows is already in my to-read list.

Thank you.☺️☺️

Np! I hope it's to your liking (:

P.S. I love Sarah J. Maas as well. She's one of my favorite authors. 

I second the Hidden legacy series by Illona Andrews it is one of the best Fantasy Romance series out there.If you are interested in Fantasy with romance then you can try Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh and the Dark in You series by Suzanne Wright but, they don't have love triangles though.

kaddict_since2016:

I second the Hidden legacy series by Illona Andrews it is one of the best Fantasy Romance series out there.If you are interested in Fantasy with romance then you can try Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh and the Dark in You series by Suzanne Wright but, they don't have love triangles though.

Thank you sm ☺️☺️