Hiikassiie:

Cheese In The Trap

Its mostly because they don't get together in the end and most people just couldn't handle it lol

Mari Aguila:

Its mostly because they don't get together in the end and most people just couldn't handle it lol

It was so relatable and realistic. It would be great to have a season 2. 

She Is Beautiful. So overlooked and nobody ever talks about it. One of the most memorable dramas I have ever seen and so so adorable.

If you have ever seen She was pretty and thought it was amazing, then you might think She Is Beautiful (Chinese) is pretty incredible too. 

When Time Stopped, everyone says that it's draggy and there were unnecessary scenes but I dont think so.

Ja Myung Go , People said it was draggy but I feel like a lot of the story was necessary. Also people hate the ending but honestly Im okay with the male lead dying as long as he dies with female lead. Is it bad I dont care when just the female lead dies but I will cry if the male lead dies? xD

I also loved Cheese In the Trap

Mari Aguila:

Uhh... they do get together we just don't actually see it but that email implies it. Also I don't think that was the reason for the negative reviews but the fact that Seol didn't end up with Inho; from the comments and reviews that was the major issue.

Teiichi's Country - really loved the movie.