So please help me i need some dramas from any asian country that has a secondary couple like the one in boys over flowers (gaeul and yijung) also the one in accidentally in love (fangfang and yiyang) i'm waiting please helppp

The only one that came to mind at this moment is a secondary couple from NigeHaji. (I hope I interpreted your request correctly.)

The Masked Lover- Taiwanese Drama

Check out:

• Dream High - Pilsook, the nerdy yet talented musician who is in love with the friendly and popular Jason 
  • High Society - Changsoo, the devil may care Heir who falls for poor yet positively charming Jiyi
  • Descendants of the Sun - straight and loyal soldier Daeyong who loves the fiesty and go getter medical doctor Myeongju
  • Goblin - chicken owner Sunny who falls for awkward yet handsome No-name Grim Reaper
  • Beauty Inside - mean and calculated Heiress Sara who crosses paths with the ultimate angel-like nice guy Eunho (the who wants to be a priest) 

Try:

Goblin 

Descendants of the Sun 

Because This Is My First Life 

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim 

Touch Your Heart 

The Master's Sun 

That Winter the Wind Blows 

Doctor Stranger 

King2Hearts 

Eternal Love (Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms) I loved the 2nd leads just a much as the 1st leads

The sequel for the 2nd leads will be here 2019 or 2020 it’s already filmed.

https://mydramalist.com/16547-eternal-love