Can anybody help me? I am looking for a historical( i think) drama and the only thing i can remember is that the fm lead comes to a garden? with a cave and there is a rabbit. The second male lead live there and he has some woman that helps him.(no love).The second male lead is a badboy but falls in love with the fm lead. He helps her a lot but he wants to kill the ml? I know she dies in the end and ml and 2ml are really depressed but than she comes back. I really hope that someone knows the titel.Thank you in advance

Do you know what country it's from? Might not be it, but it bares slight resemblance with Eternal Love (ep 4) except it's a forest and a phoenix instead of a garden and a rabbit (both with caves) lol. The ending is different from what you said, too, but sort of similar (trying to avoid spoilers)? 

eira:

Do you know what country it's from? Might not be it, but it bares slight resemblance with Eternal Love (ep 4) except it's a forest and a phoenix instead of a garden and a rabbit (both with caves) lol. The ending is different from what you said, too, but sort of similar (trying to avoid spoilers)? 

festivalen:

Sounds like it could be Legend of Yun Xi

Thanks for the reply.It is yun xi.So glad i can watch it again.Thank you and have a great day