We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

pork sausage links and plant based cheddar on gluten free white with taro chips and grape juice

Quick dinner of veggie marinara over penne

I had made my friends do the fire noodle challenge (since I cannot) but decided to try the small cup. Needless to say, I didn't manage it without drinking a lot of milk between mouthfuls.

Black bean and sweet potato tacos with avocado and tomato

pizza, chicken, potatoes.

yesterday, I had Pastitsio

So, this was my first time eating this kind of porridge. It tasted how I thought it might - both savoury and sweet - but I was not expecting the warming feeling it gave, nor was it a sickly sweet flavour, nor was it as heavy in the stomach as I thought it might be.

Probably because of the combination of the warming effect and chestnuts, but it gave me a wintry Xmas vibe.

Baked Ziti with  toasted bread

CheapLazyVegan’s Korean Red Lentil Recipe over quinoa with.a side of broccoli

A simple, but great & refreshing summer lentil salad -- brown lentils (which I flavoured with bay leaves and black cardamom during boiling), summer mature sun-riped organic tomatoes, fresh parsley, caper, and green onions. Dressed it with my usual vinaigrette -- my family's virgin olive oil, apple cider balsamic vinegar, my family's homemade petimezi (greek grape must syrup), mustard, and a dash each of sweet paprika, ginger & sumac.