instant rice noodles, chicken flavor

Lol. I love lentil soup for all weathers. Warm liquids over the throat feel comfortable. Had leftover soup for lunch today.

Shrimp with roasted potatoes and carrots.  Hubby wasn't here so everything had garlic!  Yum!

Collard greens (chiffonade style with caramelized onions), "refried" black beans, brown rice with mushrooms, scallions, and sage.  I cooked the brown rice mixture in the Instapot after chopping the mushrooms and scallions into smallish pieces and sautéing along with some minced fresh sage first.  Am really liking the way it cooks rice.

Ahhh sounds delicious. I'm gonna make something with rice today. Menu will depend on what's in the fridge once I get back home. ^^

Mushroom soup with cheese and croutons.

sushi with miso soup and salad

The local store had pie pumpkins on sale so I bought a few, had my hubby help me butcher them and then roasted them up and made "Cream" of Pumpkin Soup. ^^

I made Indian chaat: Ragda Pattice, which is basically lentil curry over potato cutlets with lots of different toppings. It was yum.

Cheese pie, chicken nuggets and green salad.

Salmon with rosemary and lemon.  Carrot, tomato, and orange pepper salad with a little ziti, and Ranch Dressing.

chicken and beef shawarma with rice and salad

Sweet and sour tofu, honey soy baked chicken wings