Trying to clean out the fridge and pantry. Made an instant noodle stir-fry using all the left over carrots, broccoli, onions, ground beef and eggs (garlic & ginger were also a must). Kept the seasoning light and it was a good quick meal!

Not feeling great. A bowl of oatmeal with peanut butter. 

I ate homemade pizza

Chicken with potatoes in Oven with Greek Bread (SOMI)

Steaks with roasted potatoes and veggies

pasta with pesto sause

Rainy lazy day so we had kimchi stew and dumplings I froze from last week. Tomorrow morning, if I manage to wake up early enough, will turn the French bread sitting in my ref into a classic French toast with oodles of butter 

Greek yogurt with sliced apple, grated walnuts and almonds, cinnamon and honey.

Stir-fried Bok Choy, Carrots, chickpeas, mushrooms, and scallions tossed with a little teriyaki sauce and served over brown rice. Sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds. 

Sounds yum. I made vegetable fritters yesterday, put them between home made bread and a layer of pickles & tomato relish....viola a veg burger!

bacon and tomato sandwich ^^

Porridge with golden syrup and cinnamon.

Serendipity is a strange thing.  My dear friend was saying how she made lentil soup for lunch today.  Hubby texted from work and put in a request for soup for his lunches.  So tonight despite it still being around 90F (where the heck is autumn?) I made vegan red lentil stew.  Like my flannel sheets, I've been without it long enough and it tasted familiar and warm tonight.  The flannel sheets will have to wait though! XD