Chicken Flautas , refried beans, rice, tortilla chips, salsa, queso blanco, guacamole. 

With the pandemic it’s been so long…mmm…

Did I mention I haven't been this full in a loooooong time!  XD

Pasta and veggies drowned in olive oil, feta cheese, black olives, herbs 

Water and an apple. 

Roasted marinated chicken breast with green salad and strawberry sorbet.

Shrimp with Jalapenos, Baked Sweet Potato, Asparagus with sliced almonds and lemon.

Pizza with prosciutto, mozzarella, bell peppers, and arugula.   Brownies with Reese’s minis inside.  

oh finally The Butterfly posted new dish  I was missing your yummy dishes since last 5 days I hope The Butterfly and everyone else keeps posting everyday. It is really fun reading all yummy things about food

Kale and chickpea salad, mahi mahi in ginger lime sauce, hand pound rice and tomato soup.

Mango shake with sone mango slices on top 

wow looks really yummy to me

oppa_stalker:

Mango shake with sone mango slices on top 

Combined two recipes: Pasta with Greens +Lemon Pasta.  Pretty yummy. Topped it with fresh basil and Parmesan and had to jazz up the sauce with a little Jalapeño salt.  Had a side of avocado.  Almost finished with the avocados my neighbor brought back from her sister’s tree in California.  They all started ripening around the same time. Been a race to eat them before they go bad. Think we’ve timed them just right. ❤️

I'm really bad with cooking these days so I had toast with peanut butter....

The Butterfly:
Almost finished with the avocados my neighbor brought back from her sister’s tree in California.  They all started ripening around the same time. Been a race to eat them before they go bad.

The community gardens where I lived in the US had a grove of avocado trees. There was always guacamole in my kitchen. Miss the taste of that buttery goodness on toast! 

Today's dinner: pan fried sardines, green salad, lentil soup and rice.

Fourthaxis:

The community gardens where I lived in the US had a grove of avocado trees. There was always guacamole in my kitchen. Miss the taste of that buttery goodness on toast! 

Today's dinner: pan fried sardines, green salad, lentil soup and rice.

No avocado trees in the state where I live, just imports that are hit and miss in quality. These avocados were big and the insides perfect.  Soooo good.  The best thank you gift for taking care of our neighbor’s house while she was visiting family in California. ^^

How do you store leftover parmesan + lemon pasta?

The Butterfly:
No avocado trees in the state where I live, just imports that are hit and miss in quality. These avocados were big and the insides perfect.

Yup, I lived in Georgia which as far as I know is perfect for growing nothing except the crime rate. Don't know how they wintered or what they fed those trees. But fresh avocados are always a treat!

I froze the leftovers in small individual containers. 

Heated some up, added a little Parmesan and fresh basil for my lunch today with a broccoli/tomato salad and a little leftover chicken which had been frozen as well. 

(Last night I only added the basil and Parm at the end on our plated pasta.)