Street tacos and birthday cupcake for dessert. 

Chicken wild rice soup with bread and butter

Work up late after returning from work, so just ate 2 soft boiled eggs with a bun and a glass of plain milk. 

It was a basic and simple grab but yummy!

schnitzel and probably some potatoes near :))

Bad for me but tasty mini tacos and orange cupcakes

Idli with green chutney ! <3 

Yesterday I met a friend for dinner at a Korean restaurant and I just wanted to order everything. It was so hard to choose, especially when you recognize dishes you've seen in dramas and you're like I want to know what that taste like and you think it will transport you to that moment too.

I ended up trying Dakdoritang (Spicy Chicken Stew) with rice. Tender pieces of chicken, potatoes, and carrots braised in a spicy and savory chili sauceeaten with rice, very comforting on a chilly day. 

escapism:

Yesterday I met a friend for dinner at a Korean restaurant and I just wanted to order everything. It was so hard to choose, especially when you recognize dishes you've seen in dramas and you're like I want to know what that taste like and you think it will transport you to that moment too.

I ended up trying Dakdoritang (Spicy Chicken Stew) with rice. Tender pieces of chicken, potatoes, and carrots braised in a spicy and savory chili sauceeaten with rice, very comforting on a chilly day. 

That sounds fantastic! Glad you had a good time out :D 

Tonight I'm making Chibap. I got the recipe from Park Seo Joon in Jinny's Kitchen. 

jubies33:

Tonight I'm making Chibap. I got the recipe from Park Seo Joon in Jinny's Kitchen. 

That sounds delicious! Airfryer or direct in hot oil? Oil backsplash always scares me 😅

escapism:

That sounds delicious! Airfryer or direct in hot oil? Oil backsplash always scares me ?

I hate cooking it over the stove for the same reason. Once I got an air fryer I never looked back.  With all the butter and mayo in this, cutting some fat and calories doesn't hurt either xD

jubies33:

I hate cooking it over the stove for the same reason. Once I got an air fryer I never looked back.  With all the butter and mayo in this, cutting some fat and calories doesn't hurt either xD

Agree!I may not be in the My Dearest cult but am definitly part of the #AirfryersUnite one ?

Enjoy your meal ♡

escapism:

Agree!I may not be in the My Dearest cult but am definitly part of the #AirfryersUnite one ?

Enjoy your meal ♡

#AirfrersUnite cult- I love that!

thank you <3

jubies33:

#AirfrersUnite cult- I love that!

thank you <3

You all are intriguing me with your air fryer talk.  Do you use it often?