I made white lasagna soup for the first time.  It’s a vegan recipe but I cheated and substituted Parmesan for the nutritional yeast.   I also added some greens to it.  Came out really good. 

Thank you @Kellyflower wherever you are!!

https://www.rabbitandwolves.com/vegan-white-lasagna-soup/

Goodbye_2023:

Butterfly, a single course would suffice for the dinner? Or u need to make some additional along with it?

Tonight we just had the soup. You could use it as a soup course or with a salad and crusty bread.  If you wanted to you could add cannellini beans or meat to it.  The cashew cream and greens made it feel substantial. 

We were unseasonably cold here with a high of 7F/-14C with snow.  Hot soup hit the spot perfectly! 

I had extra brownies from Christmas that I had frozen. Warmed those up for dessert. 

Haven't had a dinner yet, I'm still working!

had veggie soup and pasta, it's freezing cold here. I hope you all are safe warm and cozy <3

Freezing rain here today.  The roads are slippery skating rinks.   Anyone who could stay home did. 

Red Lentil Veggie Stew

Tonight's meal was inspired by a YT video.  White beans with grape tomatoes and spinach, lemon, parmesan, and olive oil.   I say inspired because it called for lots of parsley and I was out so I used spinach.  And I added a chopped yellow pepper.   The lady in the  video used copious amounts of olive oil so I cut it back-a lot.  Also, because of my garlic averse hubby, had to leave out the numerous garlic cloves,    She served hers with crusty bread, I plated mine over rice.  Even with the substitutions, it came out tasty.    Bonus points, because the recipe called for canned beans it was super quick.

Anyone interested in the original recipe (the title caught my attention!):   Sexiest White Beans for Dinner in Just 15 Minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJbCjIZDkSo

I can't figure out how to put pictures in this feed. 

PeachBlossomGoddess:

I can't figure out how to put pictures in this feed. 

I do it the same way as for my profile page.  I use postimages.org to open the picture in then copy the direct link.  Above where the mountain icon is I click it and then paste the link into it.

The Butterfly:

I do it the same way as for my profile page.  I use postimages.org to open the picture in then copy the direct link.  Above where the mountain icon is I click it and then paste the link into it.

Ah ok - got it.... tyvm 😘

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Ah ok - got it.... tyvm ?

If you have any trouble, feel free to message me.  ^^

The Butterfly:

If you have any trouble, feel free to message me.  ^^

Will do. Seems a bit of a pain, I think I may just gonna stick to the main feed for pictures and then post a link here.