Turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and sweet potatos.

BBQ baby back ribs, mashed potatoes, sautéed carrots, peppers, scallions, and broccolini. 

We decorated sugar cookies and had them for dessert. 

Lasagna rolls, garlic bread, steamed broccoli

Brownies for dessert

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!

Impossible burger and chickpea shells in roasted garlic sauce 

Hey there guys! Few days ago I made Christmas Plum Cake for the first time(sorry for the late update), it didn't turn out well but the SECOND attempt was so good! A big hit ! I can't believe it turned out so good ! And today I tried for the third time and this time it came out even better ! I'm so happy to get all the tips from you guys ! Also Ik using rum was a must but since we don't consume alcohol, we used orange juice as a substitute but kept all the other ingredients unchanged. 

So special thanks to THE BUTTERFLY and PEACH BLOSSOM GODDESS for taking out some time to help me <3 

I want to share the pictures with you all here but don't know how to, can't find the option.

I'm so very happy you succeeded!  We have an old saying, "If at first you don't succeed-try, try, again!"  

If you want to post images in here you can go to a place like postimages.org.  It will guide you into downloading an image there.  If you use postimages.org  tap "Choose Image".  You'll select the image from wherever you have it stored.  Once the image is on postimages then you copy the "direct link" below the image.  Then in the forum message tap the icon above that is on the second line,  third from the left that looks like a mountain and paste that direct link from postimages into it after the "http".  Hit "insert" and the image should appear in your post on the forum.

For Christmas Eve we had tamales, chicken fajitas, crispy meat burritos, tortilla chips with fresh guacamole and salsa. Dessert was cheesecake, chocolate cream pie, and apple pie. 

Christmas morning brunch-egg casserole, bacon, and homemade cinnamon roles. Coffee and oj.

Didn't eat much yesterday because still so full from a week of cookie-consummption plus these meals. 

today will probably just pop in frozen pizza or ramen

My Polish cousin left me a couple of noodle soup packs
Super chili hot! it's good for me she says ^^ :
I had covid so I did not join the celebrations

jubies33:

For Christmas Eve we had tamales, chicken fajitas, crispy meat burritos, tortilla chips with fresh guacamole and salsa. Dessert was cheesecake, chocolate cream pie, and apple pie. 

Christmas morning brunch-egg casserole, bacon, and homemade cinnamon roles. Coffee and oj.

Didn't eat much yesterday because still so full from a week of cookie-consummption plus these meals. 

today will probably just pop in frozen pizza or ramen

Ramen is on the menu tonight here as well.  ^^

I went to my grandparent's (my paternal grandmother' youngest sister)  home today, wanted to make them taste the cake I made ( currently my cooking and baking is revolving around cakes haha). They liked the cake I made and even asked for the recipe! I think the cake came out really good! Their reaction was GOLD and I feel so happy since they liked it. Can't wait to cook them some other thing super soon <3. 

And she us mutton in gravy with some rice and cauliflower cold salad in lunch, it was simple yet delicious.... Boiled cauliflower with fresh yogurt mixed with some cream and Oregon for seasoning and some shredded cabbage on the side. 

I am going to try making it soon, can't believe such a simple thing would taste so good ! It's healthy and tasty. 

Unhealthy but yummy input. I was victim of open bag empty bag hunger attack!

Culver's bacon cheeseburger with crinkle fries and Dr pepper 

sojutales:

Hey there guys! Few days ago I made Christmas Plum Cake for the first time(sorry for the late update), it didn't turn out well but the SECOND attempt was so good! A big hit ! I can't believe it turned out so good ! And today I tried for the third time and this time it came out even better ! I'm so happy to get all the tips from you guys ! Also Ik using rum was a must but since we don't consume alcohol, we used orange juice as a substitute but kept all the other ingredients unchanged. 

So special thanks to THE BUTTERFLY and PEACH BLOSSOM GODDESS for taking out some time to help me <3 

I want to share the pictures with you all here but don't know how to, can't find the option.

Yay - congratulations!!! I am glad the orange juice substituted  work out for you. Now you can experiment. You can try lemon and orange juice too.  And my sister's mother-in-law does it sometimes with only blackcurrants instead of mixed fruit and nuts. That is also really yummy.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Yay - congratulations!!! I am glad the orange juice substituted  work out for you. Now you can experiment. You can try lemon and orange juice too.  And my sister's mother-in-law does it sometimes with only blackcurrants instead of mixed fruit and nuts. That is also really yummy.

Wow ! Thanks for the lemon+ orange juice tip! Will try it soon,

Tomorrow I'm going to my hometown, planning  a winter bonfire party there, with tea and coffee and roast some potatoes and have some daal bati chokha for lunch, I'll be meeting my childhood and school friends too ! It's been a while since I have met them <3  

What are your year end plans ?

sojutales:

Wow ! Thanks for the lemon+ orange juice tip! Will try it soon,

Tomorrow I'm going to my hometown, planning  a winter bonfire party there, with tea and coffee and roast some potatoes and have some daal bati chokha for lunch, I'll be meeting my childhood and school friends too ! It's been a while since I have met them <3  

What are your year end plans ?

Lemon + orange will make it more tart. You can actually experiment with different kinds of juices with different fruit/nut combos - cranberry, pineapple and apple also adds different taste to it. My sister's mother-in-law bakes a lot and she often just uses whatever fruit/nuts she has around.

I am just visiting my folks, eating more than I should and trying to work it off on the treadmill or in the pool. A very lazy holiday for me but I have been working very hard so I am feeling lazy. I have a real vacation planned in March.

Ate all through day

Lemon protein bar

Cookie crisp with 1% milk

Turkey and vegan cheddar on gluten free white with a mango bubly

Chickpea rotini with basil ricotta pesto and a grapefruit bubly