Chicken noodle soup with slice of vegan cheddar melted in

Made a veggie soup with whatever I had available last night (some mushrooms, cabbage, onions, carrots, a little squash, ginger, garlic), and ate it for dinner & lunch today with spinach spaghetti. You could say it was my own version of vegan noodle soup -- well I don't care about naming, it turned out delicious & warming!!

Needed a break from beans and lentils. I made a dish with chicken, peppers, carrots, and potatoes  using the Moroccan spices I received at Christmas. 

sausage, egg and cheese on croissant and pancake sausage dog (on stick)

leftover tofu + blueberries

Made some quick tuna sandwiches for me and my sister, finished off with ice cream for dessert 

daydreaming:

veggie briyani and korma with raita

Hey daydreaming,  

What exactly is korma? 

A very delicious chicken pastilla made with grandma's love

For the Lunar New Year---dumplings along with  stir-fried broccoli and cashews

Super Bowl junk food spread today-Queso, tacos, guacamole, and refried beans!

The Butterfly:

For the Lunar New Year---dumplings along with  stir-fried broccoli and cashews

dumplings filled with? 

YamatoKa05:

dumplings filled with? 

Pork filling.  I bought them this year. Made them a few times in the past but it was a lot of trouble for two people. 

Pot roast in the slow cooker

sojutales:

Hey daydreaming,  

What exactly is korma? 

Hey sojutales!

Where I come from we call all curries, curry lol so I'm not sure how accurate this differentiation is but I think its a type of curry where the sauce is made of yogurt or cream and a bunch of spices mostly coriander, cumin, cardamom, and cloves. It's definitely creamier and mildly spiced (since they don't use chili powder) than other South Indian curries I've had/made. 

For tonight, planning to make beef tacos with some whole wheat tortillas (trying a healthier option lol) and classic pico de gallo.