ryo-san:

OH I really enjoyed it, It was delicious and healthy as well. 

Homecooked is right, because I said restaurant but it's really a eatery run by a family so yes it was homecooked.. 

May be it'll make it myself... 

It's really easy! I can send you links to recipes if you want. You can also make it with pork (actually, menudo is traditionally made with pork.) 

We traveled for my sister’s wedding tomorrow.  Had dinner together tonight at a restaurant.  We had falafel, chicken kebabs, hummus,  baba ghanoush, ezme, piyaz, rice pilaf, zucchini pancakes, grilled veggies, and warm fresh pita. Yum!

The Butterfly:

We traveled for my sister’s wedding tomorrow.  Had dinner together tonight at a restaurant.  We had falafel, chicken kebabs, hummus,  baba ghanoush, ezme, piyaz, rice pilaf, zucchini pancakes, grilled veggies, and warm fresh pita. Yum!

How exciting! Congratulations to your sister! And the dinner sounds yummy I love that kind of food.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

How exciting! Congratulations to your sister! And the dinner sounds yummy I love that kind of food.

The dinner was delicious!

Thank you!  It was supposed to be outside in a water garden but Mother Nature had other plans. Going to rain all day so we’ll be celebrating indoors. ^^

The Butterfly:
Mother Nature

Darn! But gives everyone more up close and personal time hopefully. Enjoy!!!

kai si hor fun ( malaysian chinee dish) 

dramalover030902:

kai si hor fun ( malaysian chinee dish) 

One of my favorite dishes. Its hard to make the soup well.

After the wedding we went to my sister's favorite steak house.  That girl knows her steak in a town known for beef.  Everyone had different cuts of meat.  Since I can't eat beef I ended up with a shrimp dish with a sort of alfredo and pepper sauce tossed with homemade noodles and thick cut bacon-a heart attack dipped in a stroke with a side of cardiac arrest that tasted amazing.  There were also large shrimp appetizers with different sauces--definitely got my shrimp fix!  Along with our meal there were plates of asparagus, mac and cheese (I skipped), broccolini, sautéed baby Portobello mushrooms, and roasted Brussel sprout "leaves".  The people on my end of the table ordered crème brûlée, bread pudding with ice cream, and key lime pie for dessert and shared.  I only managed a couple of bites, was so full.  For those who drank wine there was red and white.  My sis is a serious red wine connoisseur.  I don't drink but no one got tipsy, we all enjoyed each other's company and catching up.  A scrumptious meal and I wished I could have taken my leftovers home for the next day, one of the drawbacks of traveling.  

The Butterfly:
-a heart attack dipped in a stroke with a side of cardiac arrest that tasted amazing

OMG I am dead! That reminds me of my first visit to Peter Luger during a time in my life when I didn't eat beef.  

PeachBlossomGoddess:

OMG I am dead! That reminds me of my first visit to Peter Luger during a time in my life when I didn't eat beef.  

It was a great meal and the service was very attentive and friendly.    We had a cozy room to ourselves which was nice after dealing with heavy rain, thunder, and lightning while driving through traffic to and from the wedding.  As much fun as we had, I'm happy to back in our quiet area without so many people and insane traffic.  

The Butterfly:

It was a great meal and the service was very attentive and friendly.    We had a cozy room to ourselves which was nice after dealing with heavy rain, thunder, and lightning while driving through traffic to and from the wedding.  As much fun as we had, I'm happy to back in our quiet area without so many people and insane traffic.  

It sounds like it was a wonderful wedding weather notwithstanding but having fun can be so exhausting!  The funny thing is we have been rained in here too since the weekend and its gonna go all week. My folks are in town but they can't do much with this rain so I am just dousing them with alcohol to make them sleep in.

Dental work today and have had to wait out numbness. Sucked on orange tictacs and had couple purees (sweet potato, mango, apricot, carrot, date, lemon juice and flaxseed). Early bedtime so too late to fix anything :(

Maybe half ham sandwich?

eightocci:

Dental work today and have had to wait out numbness. Sucked on orange tictacs and had couple purees (sweet potato, mango, apricot, carrot, date, lemon juice and flaxseed). Early bedtime so too late to fix anything :(

Maybe half ham sandwich?

Yesterday I had dental work.  Yogurt with honey and Cream of Carrot soup.

Tuna Noodle Cassrole (frozen)

Gado-gado salad (I used RecipeTinEats' recipe -- I love her!)