The Butterfly:

How was it?

Pretty good for a soup hack! Good way to use up dry, leftover rotisserie chicken. Just needed fresh lemon/lime or herbs to brighten it up, and dumped some leftover carrots and cabbage. Nice clean-up-the-refrigerator meal! 

ryo-san:

I had dinner, it was Tibetan noodles soup

Is it similar to Ramen or Pho?  What’s in it?

ryo-san:

I had dinner, it was Tibetan noodles soup

So intrigued by Tibetan food... please share! 

leftovers north african beef and rice

Everyone in the house is feeling a bit sick, so I made congee but used instant oats instead of rice. Sauteed  fresh mushrooms for umami before adding the oatmeal, and added a generous sprinkling of spring onions and fried garlic slices. Comfort food!  

For Easter I made chicken and dumplings with roasted asparagus. Lemon squares for dessert. 

im pretty sure i will do avocado honey bagel (not really hungry)

Baked macaroni and cream of mushroom soup

Had sushi night with the fam. Made a bit too many sides (edaname, shrimp tempura, miso soup, seaweed salad, and dumplings with rice tea) so I ended up making only one dynamite roll and salmon sashimi because we were wayy too full. Used the leftover ingredients to make some (very large) spicy tuna onigiris for the next day! 

daydreaming:

Had sushi night with the fam. Made a bit too many sides (edaname, shrimp tempura, miso soup, seaweed salad, and dumplings with rice tea) so I ended up making only one dynamite roll and salmon sashimi because we were wayy too full. Used the leftover ingredients to make some (very large) spicy tuna onigiris for the next day! 

That sounds like an amazing dinner! 

had sandwich, potatoes, chicken, pork and ham (a bit of each since I went for a meal)

Watching the Final Four of the NCAA basketball tourney. Watched the women last night.   Having  an easy dinner of Shin Ramen with some leftover ground turkey in it. 

Lemon delight think! High protein bar

Soup was inspired by this recipe. I had bacon that didn’t get used when family visited and didn’t want it to go to waste.  I used cashew cream instead of heavy cream.  Turned out good. ^^

https://www.nospoonnecessary.com/tuscan-white-bean-bacon-rosemary-soup-bread-bowls/