@estell : I just saw you are from greece :)

The other day I made lahanodolmades, it was so yummy :)

Spaggeti with mince and tomato/garlic sauce

Chicken sandwich and a bottle of soju 

marukochan:

@estell : I just saw you are from greece :)

The other day I made lahanodolmades, it was so yummy :)

That's great! My ex mother-in-law used to make them with mince and avgolemono (lemon-egg) sauce, yum! They're more of a mainland/ Northern Greece thing though -- I'm from insular/ Southern Greece, we make great non-mince (meatless) Yemista with stuffed vine leaves dolmades or stuffed zucchini flowers dolmades here instead!! 

Vegetables risotto (zucchini, carrots, onions, garlic), and some leftover (from yesterday) grilled sardines (with ginger, garlic & lemon). 

I was out of vegetables to make a proper salad, but I did eat a few raw carrots while cooking!

Vegan Pasta

Zucchini, red bell peppers, mushrooms, Roma tomatoes, cannellini beans, and ziti. 

Estelll is the Night Sky:

That's great! My ex mother-in-law used to make them with mince and avgolemono (lemon-egg) sauce, yum! They're more of a mainland/ Northern Greece thing though -- I'm from insular/ Southern Greece, we make great non-mince (meatless) Yemista with stuffed vine leaves dolmades or stuffed zucchini flowers dolmades here instead!! 

Vegetables risotto (zucchini, carrots, onions, garlic), and some leftover (from yesterday) grilled sardines (with ginger, garlic & lemon). 

I was out of vegetables to make a proper salad, but I did eat a few raw carrots while cooking!

I like yemista too especilly in the summer ^^

Tonight we made tonkatsu with rice and cabbage :)

A slice of spanakopita and a baked sweet potato

saloin steak and salad

Yakiniku and salad,with rice and miso soup :)

This is a what's for lunch nostalgia edition.  My son is home for a long weekend and asked for the Blue Plate Special (ingredients are not mixed together) I used to make him after pre-school some days and during summer breaks.  Very simple and super quick to fix, bonus since I nearly always made him hot lunches.  Been many years since we ate these lunches on the small blue plates I owned at the time.  :)

Turkey dog-no bun

Broccoli

Black Beans

Ramen Noodles, drained with a little butter

Chicken from yesterday and rice