Minced meat and egg porridge :)

Bok Choy, baked sliced herbed potatoes, black beans and tomatoes

Tamagoyaki, salad, and yakimeshi :)

Tummy’s a little upset after first Covid vaccine shot. Bowl of white rice and a ginger ale. 

The Butterfly:

Tummy’s a little upset after first Covid vaccine shot. Bowl of white rice and a ginger ale. 

Oh dear, hope you're ok.  I'll need to prepare for the side effects to come as well :O

For my simple dinner, I had basmati rice and mixed vegetable soup.

<<Oh dear, hope you're ok.  I'll need to prepare for the side effects to come as well :O>>

It’s not bad. Just feeling off. I’ve heard the second one is the worst. :/ Going to prepare for various scenarios and hope for the best for that one. :)

The Butterfly:

<<Oh dear, hope you're ok.  I'll need to prepare for the side effects to come as well :O>>

It’s not bad. Just feeling off. I’ve heard the second one is the worst. :/ Going to prepare for various scenarios and hope for the best for that one. :)

Yikes!  Thanks for the heads up, I'm quite concerned especially for my parents.  Hopefully the effects wear off quickly.

WandereR:

Yikes!  Thanks for the heads up, I'm quite concerned especially for my parents.  Hopefully the effects wear off quickly.

My husband and I got ours together today which was good because we can whine and laugh about our sore arms.  I'm running a temp and tired, tummy is off,  but doing okay.  Good excuse to watch my drama!  Some people I know had almost no reaction to the first shot. I've heard from friends who are frontline workers (older and younger than me) that the second shot made the arm red and sore.  Some ran temps.  Two others said almost exactly the same thing, "Worst 24 hour flu I ever had". Kind of like snowflakes (the good kind), few people had the same experience---a lot like Covid.  When we were whining about our sore arms tonight I said we need to suck it up buttercup, people way older than us have gone through this.  I'd rather go through this than be one of the people who ends up in the ICU or worse from Covid.  We've known nearly 10 people who have died and several who had to go the hospital because of Covid.   Feeling crummy for a few days is a good trade off---I hope.  :)  The more people who are vaccinated the less chance those evil little variants will make mutant babies and be harder to fight.  I'm betting your parents will weather the vaccines, too.   

Thanks so much for the detailed account of your experience and what you've been informed from those who have been vaccinated!  This is very useful to know and helps to prepare for what's to come.

You're right, the sooner we get this done the better :)

Saba sakana teishoku :)

Lasagne, home made

For dinner we went to Burger king

I had homemade vegetable pasta soup.  Husband ate it with peanut butter, jelly, and pistachios rolled up with tortillas.  That man can eat peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and bananas on anything.