cauliflower rice with grilled chicken

Last night was bean veggie stew.   Tonight we had pasta with vegan veggie sauce.  yum!

There wasn’t anything good to eat so I made a simple curry fried rice dish I saw on YouTube. It was surprisingly good!

Estelll:

Well, the lemon (lemon peel) goes into the sugar syrup. Along with cinnamon and/or gloves of course. Alternatively you can use orange peel instead, or both.\

Edit: Here's a recipe!

The unusual thing is semolina halva with chocolate, it's a novelty me & my mother tried to make. Unfortunately, it didn't work that well, 'cause the chocolate part had a different consistency than the non-chocolate one, so they didn't "glue" together -- when served, they become two different pieces, like having two different desserts... But it's okay, it'll be better next time! ;)

It looks and sounds delicious! Thanks for the recipe! 

Kitchen experiments can definitely take some tweaking before you get it just right,and two desserts instead of one doesn't sound like such a bad deal to me ; )Wishing you luck on your journey to your ideal halva:D

today we had takeout chicken Kothu roti

Dinner was chickpea pasta with chicken, peas, red onion, olives, garlic, olive oil and lemon juice.

Snacking on popcorn right now.

Tonight's diner is spaghetti carbonara with fresh salad on the side. Mmm already like some now xD

Tonight we are having Yaki udon

A grilled cheese sandwich. :)

Korean fried chicken, rice with furikake, salad :)

Tacos with chips, salsa, and guacamole. :)

Chicken fried rice, salad, and some tofu :)

Poke today for dinner. :P