Made a quick chicken and mushroom alfredo pasta for dinner today

Pajeon and goguma mattang

Katsu curry and salad with goma dressing :)

Veggie Bean Soup

Insane Peanut Butter Cream Brownie Pie with Chocolate Ganache topping.  (gave up chocolate for Lent and this was the result after Easter)

Being in the south:  mac and cheese, potato salad, chicken, yams,rice, and green beans

Black bean soft taco with avocado and tomato.

Meatballs and fries, salad too

Yakimeshi , miso soup, and tea

An Indian restaurant in town finally has a delivery service (they only had take away before), and I decided to take advantage & treat my family dinner! :) 

So: Chicken biryani (I f****** fell in love with it!!), mutton in ginger-tomato-spices-garlic-coconut milk-etc rich sauce (this one actually reminded me a slightly more complex & spicy Greek kokkinisto), saffron rice, and garlic naan.

Kudos to them for not only tasty food, but also large portions! 

As my first "real" experience with Indian cuisine (minus my pathetic attempts to make some myself, not that what I made wasn't tasty, but I omitted 1/3 of the ingredients, lol), it was an A++! ^_^

Cookies that i made a few days ago + milk + protein powder (for post work out)

Pasta with Squid and tomatoe sauce

Salad with goma dressing^^

Roasted carrots, potatoes and mushrooms served next to pureed chickpeas (spiced up with a little jalapeno) .

Inari Sushi, Shin ramen, oolong tea

Linguine Alfredo and Asparagus.  Brownies for dessert.  :)

Saba sakana teishoku - Miso soup, rice with furikake and some salad on the side :)