Bibimbap, kimchi pancake

Last night I had baked cod, homemade shell macaroni and cheese, roasted veggies (yellow squash, scallions, asparagus and carrots all cut into small cubes tossed with spices and herbs).  Tonight it was chickpeas, steamed broccoli, rice with fresh herbs and a little parmesan.  Peach for dessert.

Greek chicken pitas w/ tzatziki sauce and tahini

jubies33:

Greek chicken pitas w/ tzatziki sauce and tahini

Souvlaki is soo yum

Vietnamese food for the first time!!

Japanese yakiniku!!

and 4 haiboru!!

Holiday here:  Turkey burgers (with grilled onions, avocado, tomatoes) with sweet potato fries for lunch.  Watermelon for dinner. :)

Black bean taco with avocado and tomato, fresh corn on the cob.  Watermelon for dessert.

The Butterfly:

Black bean taco with avocado and tomato, fresh corn on the cob.  Watermelon for dessert.

That sounds really good and healthy. I have tried countless watermelons and found them tasteless so far this season, but we finally opened a sweet one yesterday.  Nothing better than a sweet, juicy watermelon on a hot summer's day.

Rice with beef and tomatoe sauce, oolong tea!

Biscoff ice cream ^^

Not sure what to call it:  Small shell pasta, chickpeas, fresh corn kernels (friend gave me a big bag of corn from a local farm), cherry tomatoes-halved, chopped fresh spinach,  parmesan, fresh basil, and red pepper flakes all tossed together. Came out tasty.  

@Jubies33 just saw your message.  The last couple of years have been awful for watermelons.  The last two we've bought recently have been the exception, they've been crisp and sweet-delicious!  

Sirlon steak, miso soup, gohan, furikake, oolong tea

Ice cream too!! 

For last night dinner we  had Mexican takeout. I had quesadilla.