Cheese corokke, watermelon

currently gurgling is coconut milk, vegetable stock, curry powder, carrots, chicken and brown rice

rhinoceros:

a related question because i have not fixed meal yet. i need to shop for new pans. a lot of unstick is gone and i know bad but i eat with silverware inside pan. i realize many think unstick bad. can someone suggest affordable option. thinking a pasta pot (wider taller than saucepan) with a lid first. might as well ask as well what are the utensils made of i see in dramas? not chopsticks but the forks and spoons i have seen. are they wood? bamboo? once bills for month paid amazon shopping the plan. thank you for your input

If you are looking for reasonable non stick pots and pans I find Tefal is a good brand to look. Personally I like pots and pans with copper core. they are heavy and distributes heat evenly but are more pricey so waiting for a good sale is always good.   

Rice, Pepper + Eggplant + Tomato sauce, BBQ Chicken (homemade), Lettuce + Sweet pepper + Tomato + cucumber + carrots + lemon salad, Lentil soup (am super full ^^)

Korean food: Tokpoggi, Beef bibimbap, soju, and rice

Quick dinner tonight.  Sautéed summer squash, scallions, and red bell peppers tossed with pasta, chickpeas,  fresh herbs and tomatoes from the garden and a little parmesan. ^^ 

I made empanadas tonight. they were fried and ate too many. 

Chicken stuffed with minch and potatoes, salad.

Still experimenting with my Instapot.  Made a lentil and veggie meal in it.  Served with crusty bread.  

Spanish paella, saba sakana, and salad:)

earlier was chickpea rotini, ginger, chicken, carrot/mango/pineapple puree

Cleaning out the frig for the grocery order tomorrow.  Ended up with stir-fried (leftover brown) rice with zucchini, scallions, and chickpeas.  Oh, and after watching a Korean YT cooking show I cooked a little minced potato in it.  Gave it a slightly different flavor.  Hubby gave it a thumbs up.  :)

A bunch of cherry tomatoes ripened at the same time in our garden.  I tossed them with some ziti, chickpeas, and parmesan.  I also tossed it with fresh oregano, chives,  and basil.  Then just for good measure I sautéed some sage leaves sliced extremely thin in some olive oil and tossed everything with that.  Oh, and some red pepper flakes for a little kick!