Went to a nearby Asian supermarket with a bakery today for the first time. Couldn't help but buy some steamed buns with various pork fillings and custard bread! They were all very delicious, I gulped them down in record time (with some mango green tea boba) even though the buns were huge! Also picked up some fruity mango jelly (the ones that come in the small little cups you slurp the jelly out of) which I'm very excited to try since I haven't had those in years! The haul also consisted of miso soup ingredients so hopefully I can make some at home soon. 

off to cook at the moment. coconut milk, vegetable stock, curry seasoning and carrots with chickpea rotini

Pot noodles (bombay bad boy ofc~) for 3 days straight after eating mostly healthy food in prepration for theory test - now my stomach can suffer 

Cubes of marinated chicken breast with sliced cucumber, tomato, zucchini and green salad.

Colorful omelette with vegetables (zucchinis, mushrooms, green and red peppers, leeks and pine nuts) and green salad.

Madras curry with rice and for dessert I had one of the small lemon cheesecakes for my family members earlier in the week.

cheesecake sounds lovely! *sneaks away with some* ;) because online food has no calories, is gluten and dairy free yay!

Tuna salad and ginger beer :)

Been under the weather this week so no cooking until tonight.  I enlisted my husband for peeling while I did the chopping (he's dreadfully slow at chopping) and made a lentil, brown rice, veggie stew in the Instapot.  Wasn't sure about the Instapot when we first received it, but I have to say, being able to make a tasty stew super quick has been nice.  :)

Chinese takeaway : Chicken fried rice, sweet and sour chicken with pineapple.

Dinner with friends at TGI Friday's: roasted chicken with salad, a few bites of potato twisters and sesame chicken strips and a ginger green tea.