It was Thai night... Green curry chicken with eggplant, fried spring rolls (I still had a batch I froze from last week), and a cold daikon and carrot salad.  

Still can't get the curry to taste like the ones we would get from our favorite Thai restaurant. It closed down during the pandemic. If anyone has a good recipe, please share! 

Bluekitchen:

It was Thai night... Green curry chicken with eggplant, fried spring rolls (I still had a batch I froze from last week), and a cold daikon and carrot salad.  

Still can't get the curry to taste like the ones we would get from our favorite Thai restaurant. It closed down during the pandemic. If anyone has a good recipe, please share! 

I also made Thai food tonight! I made Peanut Curry and will probably eat it for the rest of this week since it is a lot haha

M-L:

I also made Thai food tonight! I made Peanut Curry and will probably eat it for the rest of this week since it is a lot haha

That's the best thing about leftovers, they can be frozen for future lunches or dinners or reheated the next day.  :)

M-L:

Peanut curry, yum! Curry tastes better the next day so leftovers is GREAT. 

Bluekitchen:

I absolutely love green curry! This is the recipe I use: https://hot-thai-kitchen.com/green-curry-new-2/. Not sure how it will compare to the restaurant you mentioned but this was one of the more authentic recipes I found online. 

For dinner tonight I helped my mom make idli (savoury steamed rice cakes) and sambar (a lentil-based spicy vegetable stew). Its been so long since my moms made idli she had to watch a youtube video to remember! You have to ferment the rice batter for idli but because we didn't leave it for too long, when we steamed it it didn't puff up as much and was a bit denser than it should've been (its supposed to be very soft and fluffy). Next time we'll leave it to ferment overnight. It was still good together with the sambar though so no complaints there!

Sunday Dinner which is a weekly dinner in my country with potatoes, chicken, peas, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding and gravy. My favourite meal!!

Tonight I had some self baked pizza. I "researched" the dish over the past 7 years after my mom baked some ourselves. I chose that specific dish, cause I mean who does not like pizza? And you have so many opportunities - using leftovers from yesterday, do the toppings as you like and you can have your own style of pizza, if you want to say so. It has so  many faces and comes in different forms. (you get it?)

On weekends I like to gather friends to get together and enjoy the food. Sounds pretty trivia, but its rarely seen in environment. 

@Gleaming---Congrats on your homemade pizza!  ^^

I had pan fried salmon with rosemary over pasta, and a side of roasted carrots.  

the plan is coconut milk, vegetable stock, lentil soup, extra carrots, brown rice. might add chunk chicken. a bigger pot full to eat off of because couple days feeling knocked down with something

california rolls from valumart

Roast chicken, cauliflower rice (I had frozen from before), and corn on the cob. Would've been a healthy meal, except for the butter We slathered on the corn 😆

Been really craving Thai food since @Bluekitchen mentioned it so I caved in and ordered some tonight XD had beef green curry and chicken fried rice! 

daydreaming:

Been really craving Thai food since @Bluekitchen mentioned it so I caved in and ordered some tonight XD had beef green curry and chicken fried rice! 

Nothing beats a food craving satisfied❤

Greek salad, roasted chicken breast and tahini halva (sweet made from crushed sesame seeds and honey).

Green salad with roasted shrimps, eggplant-peppers dip with garlic breadsticks, and churros.