I normally watch Romantic Dramas that have happy ending. I am more interested in historical ones due to costumes and beautiful scenery. I don't like sad/ tragic endings like the one in The Country (2019). I have watched The Rebel and The Scholar who walks the night a couple of times. I am looking for historical dramas available on Netflix with happy ending. I have also watched My Only Love Song and Eternal Love. Besides these, which other have happy ending? Please advice.

Moon Embracing the Sun was the most talked-about Korean historical drama of 2012 and the music and setting are simply beautiful. The ending is where romance and fate prevail, thus a happy ending.

It's also not too long of drama (20 episodes) in comparison to the usual historical dramas so it's also a light watch.

VivaceFay:

Moon Embracing the Sun was the most talked-about Korean historical drama of 2012 and the music and setting are simply beautiful. The ending is where romance and fate prevail, thus a happy ending.

It's also not too long of drama (20 episodes) in comparison to the usual historical dramas so it's also a light watch.

Thank you