Yuanwei:

You should use Chrome then cuz Fair AdBlocker works with it. I use Chrome. 

I don't think there's any that works for Kissasian on Firefox, but maybe someone knows. :D

I downloaded just Adblocker on chrome and it came up with the same thing..

Do you guys know any other website that wont pop up ads like kissasian or something similar for Japanese dramas?

On Chrome I use the extensions UBlock, Adblock and Poper Blocker. They all work for me on kissasian.sh. As long as you pass the captcha and watch it on the beta server I've never had a problem. 

I don't watch a lot of Cdramas but when I do I watch them on  hotpot.tv, iqiyi, ondemandchina, and Dramacool (watchasian)

roseprincess:
Do you guys know any other website that wont pop up ads like kissasian or something similar for Japanese dramas?

Have you tried dramacool? 

daydreaming:

Have you tried dramacool? 

I tried it but not many japanese dramas airing there:(

I'm also devastated by this news, very heartbreaking & deeply saddened to know. I used to visit these sites to find & watch very old, rare, hard-to-find Taiwanese, Hong Konger & Chinese dramas, even without English subtitles. Right now, my technique is copy the pinyin (Mandarin characters) or native title of the drama, then paste it to a search engine like Google, Yahoo, etc. just to find the episodes. It's really frustrating if I can't find the drama at all, even just a CD or DVD sold. I am really a super duper big fan of those dramas. Now, only few of those shows are left online ;(

Sad, the only website that get updated real fast with good quality and no ads.  

1Red_Rose4:

https://kissasian.sh/

https://trustdrama.com/

Thanks a lot for sharing @1Red_Rose4, truly appreciated it! :) Trustdrama.com has only few Taiwanese dramas but unfortunately without English subtitles, anyway still it's great that some rare newly released shows are in there even if only raw. What a great find!

AwkwarDerp:

Sad, the only website that get updated real fast with good quality and no ads.  

truee

I found out about maplestage being down a few weeks ago and that was so sad ? but thanks for all the recommendations mentioned!

It's so difficult to find a good quality streaming site that isn't littered with ads

look for bigdrama online is almost like maple stage is really good is has a lot new chinese dramas

where can we watch Japanese drama now?

I used to use maplestage all the time :(

I find the site you guys watch a asian drama