Why is it that whenever Male Lead brings their face near female lead in dramas in 99% occasions female leads  look like they r gonna shit in their pants? With them spine arched backwards in 45* angle, unless they against a wall.

Wouldn’t it be better to have em look semi-disgusted & semi-interested, and say ... “Boi, wth r trying... do I look/smell good or smth?”

Discuss... ;)

So true!! That has always been a pet peeve of mine. Like seriously back up, personal space. In real life when people get that close to me I back up and then tell them personal space.

too true, when that happened to me in real life, depending if I'm familiar with the guy or not, but I always tell them to back away, be it in laughter or a serious voice ....... or when there was a workmate who would always want to touch the arm or the knee when talking, told him, "go touch other girls if they want your attention, me, only my boyfriend can touch me!! Back the f off!"

but I guess in dramas that's not romantic *rolls eyes* 

I can't help but agree!! It gets tiring at the end and there's nothing that makes the scene cute. And also why is the male lead doing it also like aha? Idk but there should be less of that in up coming dramas, that's what I know.

I can't help but agree!! It gets tiring at the end and there's nothing that makes the scene cute. And also why is the male lead doing it also like aha? Idk but there should be less of that in up coming dramas, that's what I know.

I think it's because in Asian culture girls are meant to be shy and innocent, so they make them overreact like that as if they've never been that close to a guy before. I don't like it either, but I don't like any of the overreactions that're common in KDramas honestly. I like subtle acting way more & I love a confident female lead.