Hi everyone, 

My name is Christina and Im from the US. I am posting this cause even though I am in a group chat it’s with mostly girls who are 15-20, I talk about thedramas we are watching with are mainly BL ones but they seen to just want to trash on them all the time, and mostly criticize it. I really just want to talk with people who are maybe a little closer to my age and see of it’s just me that maybe thinks things differently and really just talk nicely about the actors and the shows they are in. 

Hi! How old are you? 

Well.. Tbh, the bl world started to become more famous now. So many new fans started to emerge. And with many people, there will be different kind of personalities, which unfortunately includes the toxic one. 

If people want to give a constructive criticism, it's okay. But I really don't understand why they like to talk trash about the actors, and the worst part is, when they started to intrudes their privacy. As a bl lover, you know some of them already has a gf yet the so called "fans" harass their significant others. Like what?! Why do they do that?! They just end up hurting their idol! And apparently, their actor are not allowed to talk with other guys apart from their on screen partner. Ridiculous right? 

Sorry for ranting out.. The bl fandom is sooo toxic nowadays 

I’m 30 years old, these girls come from a different era so if I were to say what I want to say it would come off as insensitive and uneducated to them. So for the most part I just talk when it’s something good. Its just a strange thing to see, like one minute they loved TharnType the next it was oh well the whole relationship was toxic and we only watched it cause the actors were so good. Now I’m not denying that TharnType relationship had some toxicity but to just all the sudden change your mind about it is unreal.  Then there is UWMA some of the girls read the book so yes the book is 90% of the time always better than the show or movie adaptation but as the show went on it was too boring for them and “trash” is a word thrown around. I actually loved the story, could it have been done better idk I didn’t read the book but it was a different story than what we see in the BL world so I was very much for it. I’m going to keep going so this is going to be extremely long then the first series that made us a group chat was 2Moons2 now despite drama thats going on right now I loved this show and the books the show practically followed the books, the boys were great and I love all the moons personally. Now it’s like you can’t even mention them without getting an eww cause they are all so untalented and terrible when I don’t think that at all. Also what I find funny is they are all watching My Engineer which I like as well but I just love this genre of dramas so I’m not all that picky  but they love this show and to me it could be better the acting is there it’s just production maybe I’m not sure. But it’s funny and confusing these girls are. 

Some people are like that. They feel better putting down other people. Personally, it's better to say nothing at all than spurting out all the hate comments. Like i said, there's a nice way to criticise something without being too mean. 

Why don't you join twitter and follow some of the bl fan accounts. There will be some drama here and there (can't run from it), but you can discuss a lot there~