I do both but I mostly watch dramas one at a time. I feel that watching multiple dramas at a time will be all over the place. It would be hard to keep track of what episode I am on and then if I lose track I'll have to go through each episode to find the one I was on. However, at times I can kinda keep track even when watching multiple dramas. It doesn't really matter to me but, I think watching dramas one at a time is much more organized. 

My problem is that I start watching a drama but most of the time I stop it even if I like it and start watching another one. And most of the time I don´t watch it again or if I watch it again then I watch it till the point I stopped watching it. So it´s a never ending circle and a lot of the dramas end up in my On Hold list...

I have to watch only one at a time, if I watch two I always end up not finishing one of them lol. Sometimes I do watch airing shows on the side, because the episodes are spaced out.

I can only focus on one show at a time, otherwise, it’s far too much to keep up with and I don’t like getting to know all different characters at any one time. Instead, I like focusing on one or a small group and sort of, get to know of them through the drama. 

I’m currently watching Oh My Baby. I watch one episode a night. 

I watch one drama at a time because otherwise I end up getting confused. But now, as I'm watching It's Okay to Not Be Okay and it's still airing, I'm going to have to start some other drama to see during the week