I recently joined MDL as I started watching C-dramas due to the Covid-19 stay home situation. Personally prefer more straightforward rather than procrastinating kind of plots/scenes so only including what I watched recently:

- "Skate Into Love" Li Yubing confession at the skating rink

- "Love O2O" get together scene near the bridge (not in the game)

really left an impression that I re-watched them... 

My Youth(Chinese Drama) Ep 15 - This confession was long due between the main leads.

Love Equations(Chinese Drama) Ep 13 the whole scenes leading upto the confession is just freaking cute, i bet you will just be blushing through out

Autumn Concerto(Taiwanese Drama) Ep 8 Confession scene as well as 'Baby making' moment :P

Buzzer beat(Japanese Drama) Ep 7 ending and Ep 8 the build up to this confession scene made me rewatch it for a zillion times, until i had to hard stop myself and deviate myself with other dramas. Its that amazing, but to get that intensity, you gotta watch the series

These are the ones that i can remember on top of my head. Hope this is helpful :) 

bubblesdramagirl:

My Youth(Chinese Drama) Ep 15 - This confession was long due between the main leads.

Love Equations(Chinese Drama) Ep 13 the whole scenes leading upto the confession is just freaking cute, i bet you will just be blushing through out

Autumn Concerto(Taiwanese Drama) Ep 8 Confession scene as well as 'Baby making' moment :P

Buzzer beat(Japanese Drama) Ep 7 ending and Ep 8 the build up to this confession scene made me rewatch it for a zillion times, until i had to hard stop myself and deviate myself with other dramas. Its that amazing, but to get that intensity, you gotta watch the series

These are the ones that i can remember on top of my head. Hope this is helpful :) 

Thanks for sharing! Haven't caught any from your list yet - "Love Equations" and "Buzzer Beat" looks really interesting, will add to my to watch list. :)

emaureeng:

Put Your Head On My Shoulder

The failed/funny confession where he wrote her a "poem" and asked her to solve an equation?

Playful Kiss (for the comedic value) - the confession letter lol

cadaver:

Thanks for sharing! Haven't caught any from your list yet - "Love Equations" and "Buzzer Beat" looks really interesting, will add to my to watch list. :)

Awesome! Please bear with Buzzer Beat in the mid episodes...don’t give up...hang in there and you will not be disappointed 

bubblesdramagirl:

Awesome! Please bear with Buzzer Beat in the mid episodes...don’t give up...hang in there and you will not be disappointed 

Thanks for the heads up! I like that it is basketball-themed so shouldn't be difficult for me.

cadaver:

Thanks for the heads up! I like that it is basketball-themed so shouldn't be difficult for me.

Yup! Even i'm into sports based dramas especially with a very strong, swag leads. Check out Pride(Japanese Drama) oh this one is based on ice hockey but every game they play just gives you that intense & adrenaline rush of watching a real game and the Main lead has such strong screen presence and has the ultimate swag...oozes 'kool' guy vibes, you will love him and start watching his other shows too. Trust me on this one :) 

bubblesdramagirl:

Yup! Even i'm into sports based dramas especially with a very strong, swag leads. Check out Pride(Japanese Drama) oh this one is based on ice hockey but every game they play just gives you that intense & adrenaline rush of watching a real game and the Main lead has such strong screen presence and has the ultimate swag...oozes 'kool' guy vibes, you will love him and start watching his other shows too. Trust me on this one :) 

Ah ice hockey! See my profile pic hehe... my going to watch list is getting longer by the day. Probably need to drop a couple that is boring me (Symphony's Romance and The Untamed?).

cadaver:

Ah ice hockey! See my profile pic hehe... my going to watch list is getting longer by the day. Probably need to drop a couple that is boring me (Symphony's Romance and The Untamed?).

Ha ha Yup noticed the 'Skate into love' profile picture :) The Untamed is highly recommended on MDL but somehow i cannot get myself into it...may be one day :P Symphony's Romance has good reviews but i have no intention of starting it as of now. I'm into 'My Girl' Chinese drama now

Let me know how Buzzer Beat & Pride turn out for you :)

bubblesdramagirl:

Ha ha Yup noticed the 'Skate into love' profile picture :) The Untamed is highly recommended on MDL but somehow i cannot get myself into it...may be one day :P Symphony's Romance has good reviews but i have no intention of starting it as of now. I'm into 'My Girl' Chinese drama now

Let me know how Buzzer Beat & Pride turn out for you :)

Thanks! I very just caught the 1st Episode of Buzzer Beat (English Sub version quality on YouTube was bad). It has been a long time since I last watched a J-Drama so it was cool to see some familiar faces i.e. the ML and the coach. Promising for a start and from the looks of it things will get really complicated. I actually had goosebumps during the scene when the leads first met at the basketball court.

I finished episode 7 of The Untamed, basically I yawned many times. To much talking from the ML and it could have been condensed into 3-4 episodes. Guess bromance and this genre is not really the thing for me. Symphony's Romance for me is quite messy and I just can't get into it. Anyway started it because of Skate into Love ML. I'll stick to Buzzer Beat and It's Ok to not be Ok atm.

Oh it’s great to hear you are getting into Buzzer beat...YES the way she shouts is just brave & too much 🤣😂 continue watching and next can be ‘Pride’  MAY BE (this is reference to the drama, you ll know when you watch it) 

I have paused untamed for a while now. 

FL to ML - Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Potatoe:

Sweet Combat When Fang Yu goes to the resturant , then Ming tian confesses and kisses her!!So good!
Sweet Dreams When Bo Hai Hugs Her and when raining was there bo hai was following her . 
Youth When Yang Yu frightens Lin Xiao Chun  
Love o2o First met , then only fell in love and The BED SCENE !!!!

Only caught Love O2O from your list! Totally agree! Only slight disappointment is their 1st kiss.