I always seem to find myself wishing that the female lead picked a completely different male lead / character to be with. I’ve been watching Oh My Baby and although I haven’t yet finished it, I love han yi sang but I really find Jae young so cute, how he takes care of do ah and he just seems so sweet. Love hurts so much and it sucks sometimes. It’s like even if you’re an incredible person, kind and caring - sometimes it just isn’t enough and the person you love just will never love you back.

is there any dramas you have watched that made you wish the female lead chose to be with somebody else? who and what drama was it?

Oh god, so many. 

• A Love So beautiful Wu Bo Song deserved so much better.
  • Princess Agents I'm a Yan Xun stan. Him and his sexy sexy braids.
  • Journey of Flower literally anyone other than the male lead would have been better
  • Reply 1994 Chilbong was the male lead. No one can convince me otherwise.
  • Queen for Seven Days psycho king was hot as hell
  • Ashes of Love Run Yu was a manipulative bastard  but I still fell for him. Idc how toxic he was lmao

Hotel Del Luna: This thread was made for Chung Myung. He waited 1,500 years for Man Wol yet she chose a human. 

I have plenty of dramas like that, and right the too of my head are: Reply1988 (Team Junghwan Forever), ER couple (doc kook), unrequited love (anyone else)

Also Good Morning Call. I actually rooted for them in season 1, but season 2 changed my mind. 

1. She Was Pretty: Choi Si-won as Kim Shin-hyuk  -> they would have been a funny couple
  2. Cheese In The Trap: Seo Kang-joon as Baek In-ho -> the chemistry between him and FL was much better
  3. Reply 1988 : Ryu Jun-yeol as Kim Jung-hwan:)

To The Beautiful You gave me the WORST second lead syndrome. The ML was cold and stern and almost always unfriendly, and I had no idea why FL was obsessed with him. Meanwhile, the second lead was a funny, easygoing, sweet, charming ray of sunshine and he and FL always had so much fun together and really clicked. I got so frustrated I didn't even watch the last episode, because I had no interest in seeing FL and ML be lovey dovey!