HI!!

I have been looking for more romance dramas or movies that have great chemistry and cute kiss scenes. I love romance dramas. I'm a huge fan of the Kdramas and Cdramas. Here and there I watch Jdramas, Taiwanese Dramas and one or two Thai dramas. I'm not a big fan of Thai dramas because the ones I've seen are so rapey. I cringe when I see them. They're funny when it comes to the typical slap and kiss, however the whole "I'm going to rape my GF/Wife because she won't listen to me" does not float well with me. 

I've watched a lot of dramas (the main/famous ones) and movies so I'm looking for those hidden gems. I noticed in most of these dramas are a lot of love triangles and I've watched them dispute of it. It was hard because it would frustrate me even though in the end I knew the FML would end up with the ML. However, I'm a compassionate person. I feel bad for the Second Male Lead especially when they end up alone *SPOILER* like in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and Reply 1988. Therefore, I'm all for romance dramas or movies with little/no love triangles or shapes. If there is a love triangle or shape, its a drama that nips it in the bud early on like in *SPOILER* Psycho, but That's Okay. Also I LOVE Chemistry between the characters. I hope I'm not asking for a lot.

I've seen all the main kdramas with Steamy Kiss as a tag. Also I've noticed that Chinese dramas are on the come up with Steamy Kiss scenes so those are recommend too. And please no Historical if possible. Moon Lovers: Scarlet  Heart Ryeo was enough and a tragedy for me.

THANK YOU!!

I hope I'm not asking for too much

It would be kind of hard to find as so far everything that I've seen does have a triangle or two.  I 100% agree with you and that is why I watch only Cdrama -Most have a happy ending but it can get annoying with extensive scheming, backstabbing, and stuff like that.