Vera :

Thank you ! :3 all look interesting , Im especially interested in The Smile Has Left Your Eyes and Flower of Evil :)

No problem! Glad I could help <3

Nice choices! ^^

(just a heads up: pls be careful of the tragedy tag in "the smile has left your eyes")

Shin Sung Chan:

regarding the other post, i just re read your post and i would ignore Cruel City

really?? it was so angsty tho lol

Shin Sung Chan:

regarding the other post, i just re read your post and i would ignore Cruel City

thanks fot all your recs! :) Flower of Evil looks SO good, and Padiwaradda has been on my watch list for a while now:) 

I should really watch the original Fated to Love You, then. . . you are right about taiwanese dramas being SO good  in the past, idk why it doesn't come out anymore nearly as many great tw dramas as it did before :(:

Parto0o:

No problem! Glad I could help <3

Nice choices! ^^

(just a heads up: pls be careful of the tragedy tag in "the smile has left your eyes")

Thanks for the warning :)

Parto0o:

I would watch the original Japanese version instead of the S.K. one.  I found it to be more watered down than the original.

Hi Vera, I reply late because I immediately started to follow the Xinya's advice "Second Love" - I really like it. However, my personal recommendation is 

• It's OK, that's love.

It is adult with an unexpected twist and beautiful relations. The skinship part is not so huge, but it feels very soft, if you know what I mean. You might also like to try...

• Because this is my first life
  • The master's sun (if you don't hate the fantasy element, lots of skinship)

Like PartoOo, I also like a lot

• What's Wrong with Secretary Kim

All of those have strong and wide hearted female leads. Fighting! :-)

Anja

Vera :

thanks fot all your recs! :) Flower of Evil looks SO good, and Padiwaradda has been on my watch list for a while now:) 

I should really watch the original Fated to Love You, then. . . you are right about taiwanese dramas being SO good  in the past, idk why it doesn't come out anymore nearly as many great tw dramas as it did before :(:

ikr! i miss those old shows; i feel like there are still some good ones, but I feel they substitute good looks for good acting or characters. Like characters seem to be more real back then, i feel nowadays most characters are too repetitive and writing is really iffy

ShotaSidePart:

I would watch the original Japanese version instead of the S.K. one.  I found it to be more watered down than the original.

ok, maybe I watch both versions:) starting with the original one! 

Shin Sung Chan:

ikr! i miss those old shows; i feel like there are still some good ones, but I feel they substitute good looks for good acting or characters. Like characters seem to be more real back then, i feel nowadays most characters are too repetitive and writing is really iffy

Yep. I hope someday taiwanese dramas will start having more great dramas again. I used to love taiwanese dramas the most (even more than korean dramas) because as you said, the characters felt SO real with raw emotions. And it didn't hurt that taiwanese dramas had more skinship and  more kisses (that were also more pasaionate) than k-dramas, j-dramas... I also felt taiwanese dramas had more depth in them.  My favorite taiwanese drama is MARS and has been since I was 13 years old, and now in my late 20s, it's still my favorite :) what's your favorite taiwanese drama?

AnQuat:

Hi Vera, I reply late because I immediately started to follow the Xinya's advice "Second Love" - I really like it. However, my personal recommendation is 

• It's OK, that's love.

It is adult with an unexpected twist and beautiful relations. The skinship part is not so huge, but it feels very soft, if you know what I mean. You might also like to try...

• Because this is my first life
  • The master's sun (if you don't hate the fantasy element, lots of skinship)

Like PartoOo, I also like a lot

• What's Wrong with Secretary Kim

All of those have strong and wide hearted female leads. Fighting! :-)

Anja

Hi! :)

Omg thank you so much for the recs!! I really need to watch IOTL because it has two of of my favorine things in one drama: romance and mental illness. Those type of dramas has usually so much depth , not being shallow / superficial at all. Since I love "MARS" (a old taiwanese drama) to death , I think I will also love this one... :) 

Because its my first life seems like a nice drama...:) and as for Master's Sun, I do like fantasy so its no problem for me.  I'll check it out, thanks :)

Lol What's Wrong with Secretary Kim , the hot scene is like the most viewed k-drama kiss scene in youtube xD I really need to watch it. Doesn't hurt that both are extremly good looking too! 

Thank you again for the recs:)

Thank you for creating this topic, Vera, and for everyone's answers! I am sure someone asked a similar thing before, but for me it was the first time thinking about this subject and I got lots of recommendations for myself. 

The many Japanese dramas, and also MARS, I will try all of them!

Vera :

Yep. I hope someday taiwanese dramas will start having more great dramas again. I used to love taiwanese dramas the most (even more than korean dramas) because as you said, the characters felt SO real with raw emotions. And it didn't hurt that taiwanese dramas had more skinship and  more kisses (that were also more pasaionate) than k-dramas, j-dramas... I also felt taiwanese dramas had more depth in them.  My favorite taiwanese drama is MARS and has been since I was 13 years old, and now in my late 20s, it's still my favorite :) what's your favorite taiwanese drama?

MARS is literally my favorite! I'm surprised by how well they developed the plot, characters, and emotions in just a few episodes. I barely if ever skipped though the older dramas. I'm actually watching a few of the older dramas now, like  Prince Turns to Frog and Go Single Lady. I have too many dramas on my to-watch-list though! And I have to wait for subs for many of them (cause they're really old and ppl don't sub them, but one day!) :)

White Plushy:
The FL's mother in Something in The Rain and One Spring Night is the same actress.. lol

Well, it's not the actress I hated ...

Secret Love Affair 

Eevee:

Love is Sweet - cdrama, lots of kisses and skinship, overall mature relationship

100%