With mature I mean lots of skinship / passionate kisses AND overall mature relationship where they don't act like teens. Meaning no unnecessary drama/angst, misunderstandings, bad communication. They should behave in mature way and don't throw tantrums... Thanks! :)

One Spring Night - Not sure it's you'll like this, since you dropped Something in the Rain, and it's by the same writer and has a similar tone. But I do think it's the better one of the two, and to the best of my recollection the characters behaved maturely. I don't remember if there's a lot of skinship.

I Need Romance 3 - I think there's a fair amount of skinship and the kisses are passionate. I believe it fits the other criteria too.

Second Love - Definitely has the skinship part. Whether it matches the other criteria ... that might be a little up to interpretation.

xinya:

One Spring Night - Not sure it's you'll like this, since you dropped Something in the Rain, and it's by the same writer and has a similar tone. But I do think it's the better one of the two, and to the best of my recollection the characters behaved maturely. I don't remember if there's a lot of skinship.

I Need Romance 3 - I think there's a fair amount of skinship and the kisses are passionate. I believe it fits the other criteria too.

Second Love - Definitely has the skinship part. Whether it matches the other criteria ... that might be a little up to interpretation.

Thank you so much for the recs! i mainly dropped something in the rain because I was frustrated with the FL, she was so spineless! Good to hear ’One spring night’ is better, I will give it a try! :)

Vera :
i mainly dropped something in the rain because I was frustrated with the FL, she was so spineless!

I just hated her mother. Also, some of the angst felt a bit unnecessary. I don't remember FL from One Spring Night that much, but the mothers are definitely better.

Love is Sweet - cdrama, lots of kisses and skinship, overall mature relationship

These might be of interest to you if you haven’t watched them yet:

• Kakafukaka
  • Kuzu no Honkai
  • Coffee & Vanilla
  • The World of the Married
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes

My personal favorites:

• W
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
  • Another Miss Oh
  • Flower of Evil
  • Perfect Crime
  • Last Cinderella
 Eevee:

Love is Sweet - cdrama, lots of kisses and skinship, overall mature relationship

Thanks I will check it out:) never heard of it! 

Parto0o:

These might be of interest to you if you haven’t watched them yet:

• Kakafukaka
  • Kuzu no Honkai
  • Coffee & Vanilla
  • The World of the Married
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes

My personal favorites:

• W
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
  • Another Miss Oh
  • Flower of Evil
  • Perfect Crime
  • Last Cinderella

Thank you ! :3 all look interesting , Im especially interested in The Smile Has Left Your Eyes and Flower of Evil :)

Personal Life 

now watching :) i think its not bad

Definitely MARS (taiwan original ver.)

buwekalu:

Personal Life 

now watching :) i think its not bad

Thank you ! :)

Shin Sung Chan:

Definitely MARS (taiwan original ver.)

I actually watched it, its one of my favorite dramas of all time ^_^ but thankd anyways :)

Vera :

I actually watched it, its one of my favorite dramas of all time ^_^ but thankd anyways :)

Don't know if these would match, but they are more mature than bubbly love:

-Buang Hong (thai-the ML acts like a proper adult and the girl is spoiled but you can understand her and she's not rude like most spoiled characters. She's very kind hearted and develops pretty quickly)

-Cruel City (i hate it, but lots of others love it. Very mature concept; although I can't say the girl is 100% mature)

-Faith (actual adult relation-not much skinship though)

-FATED TO LOVE YOU (I LUV IT!! taiwan version is best then SK, don't even bother with the others lol- Taiwan really made good dramas back then! ><)

-Flower of Evil (hints of romance, married couple so not overly bubbly)

-Padiwarada (thai--> more of an innocent adult love set in an earlier age. I felt it could've been better. not really any skinship)

-Partner (an older kdrama. they bicker at first, but both characters even then are pretty mature. Both of them had adult life problems so they aren't that bubbly. I watched it long ago, but I don't think it had much skinship. Romance was subtle and not clear cut)

-Secret (pretty sure you've probably seen this; it's super popular)

-Duelist (a movie, not really skinship, but the theme has a mature love)

Vera :

regarding the other post, i just re read your post and i would ignore Cruel City

I need Romance 1, 2 & 3