Hi everyone! It's a new year which (hopefully) means that our watch parties will be more consistent than they have in the past. I'm still stuck at home for my Spring semester of college so I have way too much time on my hands. I know a lot of people said that they wanted to have watch parties on Sunday along with a few days of the week. Down below I'm going to list all the days/times and the dramas we will be watching. So far Friday and Saturday are the days we for sure will be having watch party but I'll also list some other days. Please let me know if you are willing to join these days now or in the future. Anyone is welcome to join or come to the watch parties whenever they want but starting new days will increase the variety of dramas that are being watched. You can comment down below or message me!

Click this link to check out a time zone convertor. Just add your location to see how the times are matched up: Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator (timeanddate.com)

FRIDAY: 3-5pm EST

⤷Prison Playbook (currently on ep 3) & You Drive Me Crazy (currently on ep 2)

SATURDAY: 3-5pm EST

⤷Chicago Typewriter (currently on episode 5)

SUNDAY: 3-5pm EST

⤷Drama TBA

Wednesday:11AM-1PM EST

⤷Drama TBA

I’m willing to change the times (especially for Wednesday) but for now that time is just a temporary placeholder. We can start a new watch party this Sunday if enough people get back to me. 

Since the original poll has been taken over by people who are not even in the watch party you can, if you want, comment on your top dramas. Just let me know!

By the way, I just posted a separate forum for a movie watch party! The plan is to do those every few weeks versus weekly. Sometimes taking on a drama or making it to every watch party is hard so that way people can still join the fun without investing a lot of time or energy into it. Here is the link if anyone wants to check it out and/or join.

Link to the Movie Watch Party Sign Up: Movie Watch Party Sign Up - Forums - MyDramaList 

Happy New Year and see you all this weekend!

A few nominations for the Sunday watch party (I'm sure most of you have seen them though):

Hospital Playlist

Mystic Popup Bar

Man to Man

Vagabond

Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

A Love so Beautiful (Korean version)

Name/username: Anushka

Country/Time Zone: India /UTC +5:30

What days of the week and times are you most available: Sunday and evenings on weekdays

How many hours do you want watch during each watch party (ex. 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, 4+ hrs, etc.): 2hr

Do you prefer the watch parties to be weekdays or weekend?: Weekends

Are there any genres you want to stay away from (ex. you can’t watch horror or crime/thrillers): I'm okay with any genre

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank you if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked above):

Would you like to join just one watch party a week or do you want to have the choice to join a few?: I want join few

Anything else you want to add: