Hey everyone! Do you want to join a weekly watch party where you are able to gush and react at the same time with others? Do you want to make some friends who share your love of dramas too? Doyou just want try something new? Well I’ll be hosting weekly drama watch parties!

If you would like to join the weekly watch party please fill out this forum or message me. Also I’ve attached a link to a poll here so that you can vote for what you want to watch. 

Here is some general info in case you are lost:

1. Since everyone is in different time zones and has different availability there will most likely be multiple watch parties every week. You are welcome to join as many as you would like. Whatever works best for you!
2. The different watch parities will most likely be watching different dramas so there is some variety in that too. We can watch dramas from any country or any genre! I’ll try to go with the majority vote but these watch parties are meant to be flexible.
3. We will be using the website Kosmi because it’s good at hosting watch parities. I’ve hosted and been to other ones in the past. It requires no download or sign up. It has the option for video and microphone but you 100% don’t have to use it. There’s also a chat function and I would assume that most people would just use that.
4. I have not decided on how long each watch party will be but for now I’m only going to schedule it for a block of two hours. Chinese dramas in particular are anywhere from 24-60 episodes so it’s sometimes illogical to only watch like 2 episodes once a week. Again, there is flexibility to this. We can always make the watch parties longer or shorter.
5. We can also have movie ‘nights’ if anyone is up for it!
6. The dramas can be those that are off air or on air.

If you are interested please fill out this form and post it in the comments so I can figure out the days/times.

Name/username:

Country/Time Zone:

What days of the week and times are you most available:

How many hours do you want watch during each watch party (ex. 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, 4+ hrs, etc.):

Do you prefer the watch parties to be weekdays or weekend?:

Are there any genres you want to stay away from (ex. you can’t watch horror or crime/thrillers):

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank you if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked above):

Would you like to join just one watch party a week or do you want to have the choice to join a few?:

Anything else you want to add:

If you have any questions just comment or message me!

Name/username: I AM SHOOKETH/ IDK

Country/Time Zone: United States, EST

What days of the week and times are you most available: Friday(all day), Saturday(all day), and Sunday(after 4 pm)

How many hours do you want to watch during each watch party (ex. 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, 4+ hrs, etc.): whenever we are doing, I don't really care about time

Do you prefer the watch parties to be on weekdays or weekends?: Weekends

Are there any genres you want to stay away from (ex. you can’t watch horror or crime/thrillers): No

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked above): Reply 1994 and  Go Ahead

Would you like to join just one watch party a week or do you want to have the choice to join a few?: choice to join a few

Anything else you want to add: my fav genre are Rom-com, Wuxia, Historical, and action, and My fav tags are Fluffy, Strong Female Lead, cute couple,  Marriage and Sismance/Bromance

Name/username:   Titichan
Country/Time Zone:    
France (GMT +1)
Friday and week-end

How many hours do you want watch during each watch party (ex. 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, 4+ hrs, etc.):  1 or 2hr

Do you prefer the watch parties to be weekdays or weekend?: I prefer the week-end

Are there any genres you want to stay away from (ex. you can’t watch horror or crime/thrillers): 
I have some difficulty with historical dramas, I'm fine with others

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank you if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked above):  
I'll go see the poll
Would you like to join just one watch party a week or do you want to have the choice to join a few?:
  I prefer have the choice, some day I have nothing to do, other I'm busy, it depends 

thank you ! 

Name/username: Genius

Country/Time Zone: Portugal (GMT)

What days of the week and times are you most available: Weekends or during the weeks after 18h (except Tuesdays and Thursdays)

How many hours do you want watch during each watch party (ex. 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, 4+ hrs, etc.): Weekdays - 1/2 hours
Weekends - As much as I can

Do you prefer the watch parties to be weekdays or weekend?: Weekends, but could also be in weekdays if I feel like to

Are there any genres you want to stay away from (ex. you can’t watch horror or crime/thrillers): not really, I like to watch anything as long as I find it entertaining

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank you if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked above): I'll check the poll

Would you like to join just one watch party a week or do you want to have the choice to join a few?: I'd prefer to have the choice

Anything you want to add: I really like crime, thriller and mystery

Name/username: Dilaa

Country/Time Zone: 
France (GMT+1)

Friday, Saturday, Sunday

How many hours do you want watch during each watch party (ex. 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, 4+ hrs, etc.): 
1 or 2 hours (but I can do more if I'm not busy)

Weekend

I tend to avoid horror, but I'm okay with everything else

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank you if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked above): / 
(I'll just vote)

I would like to have the choice

Anything else you want to add: /

Name: Gauri, you can call me Ri/Ree

username: gaurijadhav

Country/Time Zone: India (GMT +5.30)

What days of the week and times are you most available: Saturday & Sunday 

How many hours do you want watch during each watch party (ex. 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, 4+ hrs, etc.): I can binge watch for 4+ hours on weekends

Do you prefer the watch parties to be weekdays or weekend?: Weekends

Are there any genres you want to stay away from (ex. you can’t watch horror or crime/thrillers): I tend to avoid political dramas

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank you if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked above): Any currently airing kdramas 

Would you like to join just one watch party a week or do you want to have the choice to join a few?: Once a week would be more manageable initially 

Anything else you want to add: Thankyou for taking such a cool initiative. I would love to see this actually work out. Also, I am more of a Kdrama fan so if there is any such category please only consider me for Kdramas watch party only. 

Thank you again. ?

Name/username: Annie (NaniNoona)

Country/Time Zone: UK (GMT)

Saturdays (all day or half a day depending on schedule)

on average 2h

Weekends

I avoid zombie and Vampire shows/movies but I can live with it

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank you if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked above): 
I'll vote in the poll

I'd like the choice to join a few when I can

I prefer J dramas in general

Name/username:  bumblethunderbeast

Country/Time Zone: USA - Eastern Standard

What days of the week and times are you most available: mid-afternoon & evenings, Tuesday - Saturday (i.e. not Sunday or Monday)

How many hours do you want watch during each watch party (ex. 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, 4+ hrs, etc.): 2

Do you prefer the watch parties to be weekdays or weekend?: I really liked the Friday 4 - 6 timeframe of the previous group, but I have a lot of flexibility

Are there any genres you want to stay away from (ex. you can’t watch horror or crime/thrillers): crime/thriller, medical, horror, action, legal is dependent on show

Would you like to join just one watch party a week or do you want to have the choice to join a few?: probably just one but I like the idea of having the flexibility to join other groups as schedule and interest allows

Anything else you want to add: thanks for picking this up and asking about the genres we won't watch!

Name/username: Letícia, but you can call me Let

Country/Time Zone: Brasil (GMT -3)

What days of the week and times are you most available:  On weekends I am available in the afternoon and at night 

How many hours do you want watch during each watch party (ex. 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, 4+ hrs, etc.): 3 or 4hrs

Do you prefer the watch parties to be weekdays or weekend?: On weekends and friday nights, as these are the days I have the most free time

Are there any genres you want to stay away from (ex. you can’t watch horror or crime/thrillers): No, I like all kinds of genres

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank you if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked above): I would like to watch kdramas that will be released now, like True Beauty or Run On 

Would you like to join just one watch party a week or do you want to have the choice to join a few?:I would like to join a few

Anything else you want to add: I really liked this initiative to have watch parties and I'm already very excited for them.

Name/username: Amber/AmberBee123

Country/Time Zone: USA/Mountain Time

What days of the week and times are you most available: Anytime after 2PM MT

How many hours do you want watch during each watch party (ex. 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, 4+ hrs, etc.): 1-2 hours

Do you prefer the watch parties to be weekdays or weekend?: I'm OK with either

Are there any genres you want to stay away from (ex. you can’t watch horror or crime/thrillers): I'm open to all genres.

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank you if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked above): I'll just vote in the poll :)

Would you like to join just one watch party a week or do you want to have the choice to join a few?: I would maybe like to join a few if it is a drama I want to watch/re-watch.

None of my friends or family like Kdramas or Cdramas so I'm excited to watch with other people who have the same hobby as me! 

Name/username: You can call me Mew

Country/Time Zone: 
France (GMT +1)

Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Around 2h seems good

I'm flexible :)

I'm not fond of horror... but it depends, I'm open :)

/

I'll try to be present erevy week but we'll see

Thank you for creating this group and I'm exited to discover new dramas/movies with everyone !

Everyone, thank you for getting back to me! You are still welcome to sign up! You can also sign up but not join until another week if this one does not work out for you! I just wanted to give an update for those who already signed up. Sadly I have finals next week which means I have limited free time so I decided that for this week we will only have two separate watch parties: one on Friday and the other on Saturday. They will most likely run for around 2 hours (enough for at least one or two episodes) but like I said this is meant to be flexible. If enough people are interested we also have watch parties on Sunday (or another day of the week too) starting next weekend (12/18). 

I took everyone’s time zone/requests into consideration and made a rough plan for when we meet. I put nearly everyone into both groups for this week BUT you do not have to join. I just wanted to give you an idea of how our different time zones match up. I’m sorry in advance if the meeting times are too early or late but since we are all scattered across the globe it was hard finding a middle ground. I can always change things around later.

That being said please let me know via the comments or in a message if these times work for you and if you are planning to join. You can keep on adding/voting for dramas up until the day before we meet! During our first meeting I’ll take a look at the poll and we can either pick the top voted ones or whatever else is on the list! The idea is that hopefully everyone will get to watch the dramas they want to. I also want to say that we can watch multiple dramas during the watch party, especially if the drama is currently airing. We could watch one episode of one drama and another episode of a different one. Again, these watch parties are meant to be chill and flexible. I want to include everyone so I’m going to let the group decide.

Anyways, just let me know if these times work for you or not! P.S. there is a chance I might have messed up with the time zones so if anything looks off to you let me know! I’ll edit this some more once I get feedback.

(GROUP 1) FRIDAY:

(GROUP 1) FRIDAY:
Kay 3pm-5pm ✓
Titichan 9pm-11pm
Dilaa 9pm - 11pm ✓
Mew 9pm-11pm
I AM SHOOKETH 3pm-5pm
Bumblethunderbeast 3pm-5pm
Amber 1pm-3pm

(GROUP 2) SATURDAY:
Kay 3pm-5pm ✓
Annie 8pm-10pm
I AM SHOOKETH 3pm-5pm
Titichan 9pm-11pm
Genuis 8pm-10pm
Dilaa 9pm - 11pm ✓
Ree 1:30am-3:30am
Bumblethunderbeast 3pm-5pm
Let 5pm-7pm
Amber 1pm-3pm
Kristana 9pm-11pm
bubu 12pm-2pm

Name/username: kristana

Country/Time Zone: Germany / Central European Time

What days of the week and times are you most available: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday

How many hours do you want watch during each watch party (ex. 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, 4+ hrs, etc.): 2

Do you prefer the watch parties to be weekdays or weekend?: doesnt matter

Are there any genres you want to stay away from (ex. you can’t watch horror or crime/thrillers): umm, maybe sothing like japanese battle royals type of dramas, but I’m in for horror in general.
no lakorns please (Only Thai BLs/ college dramas).

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank you if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked above): voted

Would you like to join just one watch party a week or do you want to have the choice to join a few?: I could join a few :)

Anything else you want to add: I was never in a watch party before, except ofc when my rl friends gather, so I feel excited^^ I think would even turn on my mic and camera :D

If you have any questions just comment or message me!

Name/username: bubu

Country/Time Zone: united states, pst

What days of the week and times are you most available: saturdays, sundays, wednesdays and friday afternoons

How many hours do you want watch during each watch party (ex. 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, 4+ hrs, etc.): preferably 1-2 hrs

Do you prefer the watch parties to be weekdays or weekend?: weekends

Are there any genres you want to stay away from (ex. you can’t watch horror or crime/thrillers): i stay away from anything with gore and i don't really wanna watch anything too depressing

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank you if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked above): i'll go check out the poll

Would you like to join just one watch party a week or do you want to have the choice to join a few?: i can join a few

Anything else you want to add: my favorite genres are romance and comedy and i watch mainly korean and thai dramas but i'm down to watch anything

i wanna use this to expand my horizons a little :D

Name/username:  ur mom 

Country/Time Zone:  United States (est)

Monday/ Wednesday/ Sunday, and tbh most day weekdays

How many hours do you want watch during each watch party 

maybe 2 hours? depends more on the day but i would say 2 hours

weekdays but if plans are cancelled then yes weekends

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank you if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked above):  The guest!! i heard it was good. I would also love to watch a cdrama bc usually i cant bring myslef to finish them 

a few lmaoo