I am not 100% sure of the details of this drama so it's kinda hard to describe. I am pretty sure i saw a clip of the drama on youtube (you know the small clips people upload), however its been so long that i cant go to my watch history and find it. I'm also not sure if it's a show or a movie, but im pretty positive that it's a Korean drama. 

Basically this is how the clip goes:

A girl is walking to of from her job and she bumps into a guy who has some sort of allergy to people (almost like "im not a robot") and she doesn't pay too much attention, but the guy is a little surprised because nothing happened to him. (also the guy is dressed like a celerity with a facemask and glasses,,, i think) ( i don't really remember what happens in between all of this jeje sorry) But then later he is in a RV van with this other lady, which i think is his girlfriend, because he then tells her about the incident with first lady, and how he wanted to try touching her hand to see if his allergy reacted to her touch ,but he ended up getting a bad allergy reaction. ( again im not sure if its all there or correct but this is the general direction of the drama, Thank you so much in advance, i know its long and kinda confusing)  

<3 

Thank you (:

hi . i think the drama u r talking abt is a chinese drama called 'Smile'.

Oh yes! Thank you so much!! i kept seeing it when i searched, but for some reason i thought it was for sure a Korean drama jaja Thank you so much!! hope you have a good day!