penel:

Seems very intriguing! I'm interested in anything from/with Agatha Christie xD

Looking forward to your thoughts about it! 

honestly, it is draggy right now. I was excited to read it because as an Agatha Christie fan I know about this incident but boy is it kind of boring and i don't like how it switches perspective from a young Agatha to her present day husband in the novel. It isn't really done well for my taste but we will see if it picks up the pace.  1/4 of the way into the book anyway and unlike dramas, I am a completist when it comes to books. 

Wandering_Queen:

honestly, it is draggy right now. I was excited to read it because as an Agatha Christie fan I know about this incident but boy is it kind of boring and i don't like how it switches perspective from a young Agatha to her present day husband in the novel. It isn't really done well for my taste but we will see if it picks up the pace.  1/4 of the way into the book anyway and unlike dramas, I am a completist when it comes to books. 

Good to know, because for both dramas and books I have to see the end of them ^^

penel:

Good to know, because for both dramas and books I have to see the end of them ^^

I don't have enough time to spare when it comes to dramas, books on the other end, I can finish. xD

I've gotten back into reading recently coz quarantine and booktube. It's really nice to see drama watchers in MDL also reads a variety of books.

hello~

I just discovered this book club and I thought I'd join so I can finally get out of my reading slump. The first book I'm starting is A Hero Born by Jin Yong.

Goodreads~

"Guided by his faithful shifus, The Seven Heroes of the South, Guo Jing must return to China - to the Garden of the Drunken Immortals in Jiaxing - to fulfil his destiny. But in a divided land riven by war and betrayal, his courage and his loyalties will be tested at every turn."

ps. I'm also starting The Great Gatsby, but it's for school so I won't include it.

uhsame:

hello~

I just discovered this book club and I thought I'd join so I can finally get out of my reading slump. The first book I'm starting is A Hero Born by Jin Yong.

Goodreads~

"Guided by his faithful shifus, The Seven Heroes of the South, Guo Jing must return to China - to the Garden of the Drunken Immortals in Jiaxing - to fulfil his destiny. But in a divided land riven by war and betrayal, his courage and his loyalties will be tested at every turn."

ps. I'm also starting The Great Gatsby, but it's for school so I won't include it.

Welcome! Le'ts have fun reading xD

uhsame:

hello~

Goodreads~

I completed the 4  books last year, must say this edition is full of holes in the text, the fan translation is more accurate

Kapetria:

I completed the 4  books last year, must say this edition is full of holes in the text, the fan translation is more accurate 

ohh okay, thanks for informing me

uhsame:

hello~

Goodreads~

Nice, one of the classics. Welcome to the club and enjoy! 

Wandering_Queen:

Here is three more banners:

[direct link: https://i.postimg.cc/fytCnrRr/Drama-Lovers-Banner.png ]

[direct link: https://i.postimg.cc/pLD2Vcn3/DRAMA-LOVERS-BOOK-CLUB-2.png]

[direct link: https://i.postimg.cc/Fsr77L4T/Drama-Lovers-Banner-2.png ]

Thank you! I chose the first one here.

Hello, peeps.  I've seen a @kaisrexci post about the book club and decided to join because I really miss reading as much as I used to.

So, I'm currently re-reading the anthology of Franz Kafka's short novels because I truly missed his wiritng.

Franz Kafka "Opowieści i przypowieści"

Most of those novels are unfinished, but still full of unsettling surrealism, existential dread, weird humor and deep melancholy typical for Kafka. And modernists in general. "Metamorphosis" is still one of my absolute favorite short novels ever.

toxicbybritneyspears:

Hello, peeps.  I've seen a @kaisrexci post about the book club and decided to join because I really miss reading as much as I used to.

So, I'm currently re-reading the anthology of Franz Kafka's short novels because I truly missed his wiritng.

Franz Kafka "Opowieści i przypowieści"

Most of those novels are unfinished, but still full of unsettling surrealism, existential dread, weird humor and deep melancholy typical for Kafka. And modernists in general. "Metamorphosis" is still one of my absolute favorite short novels ever.

Welcome! Glad you joined us!

Kafka is a great choice for a new start xD

I must say It's been so long I'm not updated with books. There's no book mentioned here that I know. 

My slump is also quite severe. Three days and I have only read 10 pages out of 144 of my February book. I hope I pick up my pace. I really want to finish it. One book a month. :)

For the last two days I'd been reading consistently but today I've not read anything till now and it's almost night. I hope this reading spree becomes a success without turning into a typical new year resolution of mine lol.. xD 

JJChastity:

I must say It's been so long I'm not updated with books. There's no book mentioned here that I know. 

My slump is also quite severe. Three days and I have only read 10 pages out of 144 of my February book. I hope I pick up my pace. I really want to finish it. One book a month. :)

Think positive: 10 pages are much better than zero! We can do this!!!