moku:

The Euros

Aha now I know what this is UFC the Ultimate Fighting Championship, a  mixed martial arts (MMA). Man and I thought it had to do with European Soccer (Football).  And I found the link where to stream it live :))

Major League Baseball: Los Angeles Dodgers at Washington Nationals on teevee now:

https://www.mlb.com/tv/g633481

The Euros, most of the time it's not even the full game and it's mainly because my mum watches them. But hey, at least I witnessed my contry's team not completely fucking up for once XD

Men Rhythmic Gymnastics (Japan)

Shenmi:

Aha now I know what this is UFC the Ultimate Fighting Championship, a  mixed martial arts (MMA). Man and I thought it had to do with European Soccer (Football).  And I found the link where to stream it live :))

The Euros is football, although maybe you meant to quote my previous post, where I was watching the UFC.

Ozumo Nagoya Basho, Day 2. Good luck to Hakuho...

moku:

The Euros is football, although maybe you meant to quote my previous post, where I was watching the UFC.

Whahaha yup just a mix up 😉

Nobody watched Olympic Games?!   Well I did :)) 

Yesterday, American Football, Cleveland Browns against  the Houston Texans. Browns won!

#MotoGP Valencia ( season ending special with the leaving of V, Rossi after 26yrs)  Vale Grazie you will be missed 😭

• FIS Alpine (downhill) Skiing
  • Figure Skating (France Open)
  • Rugby (Scotland - Japan)
  • FIS Freestyle Skiing 
  • FIS Super G Downhill skiing 

Men's T20 World cup 2021 - Cricket