Feeling given by old drama is always unique, but it's for sure that most of them are quite difficult to approach in 2021, because of poor video quality or characters' behaviour/acting.

Therefore, both from an emotional attachement or from a real perspective, witch dramas do  you think aged well and you like to rewatch without being too much annoyed by poor quality, storyline and or acting?

This question begin with the idea of rewatching A love to kill , I though that I can rewatch with pleasure really few old dramas and this is one of them. It has the amount of angst that I'm looking for sometimes, moreover I don't find it disturbing as much as other dramas, like Secret. I recall that I loved that when I saw it, but later one has become less enjoyable for me. What about you?

• Princess's Man (2011)- this is definitely a must watch! will hit the perfect spots for the romance angst you are looking for
  • Autumn in My Heart (2000) - a classic, plus the last full minidrama with Won Bin... so a must watch
  • First Love (1996) - i think this is timeless melodrama, and definitely will have that angsty trend
  • Giant (2010) - a good drama plus the angsty romsnce for the second couple is sooo good
  • I am Sorry, I Love you (2004) - same writer as as a love to kill so expect same angsty pushes
  • Final match (1994) - i watched it about 5 years ago, and it feels like it would fit in this years drama type. it is angsty also, but not romance anst.
  • Life is Beautiful (2010) - one of the best family Kdramas and angsty and hits just the right spot for family angsty narrative
  • Scent of a Woman  (2011) - okay this one is such a gem, and you just have to watch the dance to really get the feels, though this one is a bit lighthearted narrative despite the plot
  • 49 days (2011) - i am pretty sure this drama would still translate well this year, and ever another decade after
  • New Tales of a Gisaeng (2011) - okay this one is a biased view. this is still my go to re-binge watch drama ever

I have seen most of all from your list and I I think I'm gonna rewatch:

• New Tales of a Gisaeng - maybe even skipping a lot, but I remember that the amount of angst was huge!
  • 49 days - I don't remember much from it, so I'll trust you and I'll try it again
  • Princess Man - Ohhh the feeling in there and that OST!
  • Scent of a Woman - I think I dropped, not remember why exactly, maybe I'll try again

Thanks for your advices!

I watched "Shining Inheritance" recently and I loved it, there are sometimes old dramas that are much better than the new ones, I personally find that the new romances we see on Netflix are more and more based on the western female model and it disgusts me.

I kind of don't care about video quality and story. In fact, I've been highly impressed by more out of the box storyline that were way ahead of the time in some old dramas and movies.
As always no comment on acting since I don't think i'm experienced or qualified enough to judge acting of the artists and i'm not a critic either, so I don't judge.
Only drama I've watched more than once is  GTO
I actually don't know how many times I've rewatched it. Stressed out, needs to freshen up or needs some motivation, I watch GTO. Or may be just because I miss that period(school) of my life.

410euros:

I watched "Shining Inheritance" recently and I loved it, there are sometimes old dramas that are much better than the new ones, I personally find that the new romances we see on Netflix are more and more based on the western female model and it disgusts me.

At the time I liked Shining Inheritance too, I've never rewatch though. I'll try!

Regarding the more recent female representation I disagree, I like more assertive characters, but sometimes I just need the old storylines that break your heart... that kind of feeling is actually more rare in recent storyline.

Elite:

I kind of don't care about video quality and story. In fact, I've been highly impressed by more out of the box storyline that were way ahead of the time in some old dramas and movies.
As always no comment on acting since I don't think i'm experienced or qualified enough to judge acting of the artists and i'm not a critic either, so I don't judge.
Only drama I've watched more than once is  GTO
I actually don't know how many times I've rewatched it. Stressed out, needs to freshen up or needs some motivation, I watch GTO. Or may be just because I miss that period(school) of my life.

Ohh I've been hearing about GTO a lot in these months, because of the anime. I didn't know there was also a drama adaptation. i'm intrigued now, I'm going to put on my watchlist. Thank you!