Lin:

No worries, I was maybe a bit confusing by the choice of words. Would you recommend the shows you’ve mentioned? Do you think their characters are well-written?

Of course! Why not?!

Midnight is one of the movie that is very good, l gave it blindly 10 cause it deserve it(in my opinion and it's according to my rating system), if you haven't watched you should definitely. The killer role was well written and Wi ha joon was good with his acting in the movie. Although l don't know how to explain it much but l do promise you it's good.

Same with X from Break Up Probation, A Week, it was fantasy drama and according to the plot l did like his character, l felt kind of strong aura in his character and the actor's acting carried it too, so if you are much into sad romance or means sad story so it's for you. Now l know it's confusing how in this villain thing? That you should better watch and then you would know.

There some more like The Call, Watching, Manhole with well written Villain

KC Drama LOVER:

Of course! Why not?!

Midnight is one of the movie that is very good, l gave it blindly 10 cause it deserve it(in my opinion and it's according to my rating system), if you haven't watched you should definitely. The killer role was well written and Wi ha joon was good with his acting in the movie. Although l don't know how to explain it much but l do promise you it's good.

Same with X from Break Up Probation, A Week, it was fantasy drama and according to the plot l did like his character, l felt kind of strong aura in his character and the actor's acting carried it too, so if you are much into sad romance or means sad story so it's for you. Now l know it's confusing how in this villain thing? That you should better watch and then you would know.

There some more like The Call, Watching, Manhole with well written Villain

Okay, thank you very much! :)) I will give it a try!

Lin:

Okay, thank you very much! :)) I will give it a try!

No problem! :)

Hello, everyone! I would love to join this club!!

Bilu:

Hello, everyone! I would love to join this club!!

You´re very welcome to do so! :))

I’m planning to watch The Devil Judge (2021) soon, I saw it’s on Netflix (not in my region though).

Rien:

I’m planning to watch The Devil Judge (2021) soon, I saw it’s on Netflix (not in my region though).

AHH IM WATCHING IT RN!!

I liked the Devil Judge. I tend to like  Anti-heroes which was what the ML was.

Rien:

it's available on Viki under the standard plan, as well as on WeTV last i checked! i highly recommend it 👌🏼 

halla:

it's available on Viki under the standard plan, as well as on WeTV last i checked! i highly recommend it ?? 

Thanks, will probably use a VPN to download on Netflix and watch it offline. Used: https://unogs.com to search which region has it with English Subs.

Rien:

Thanks, will probably use a VPN to download on Netflix and watch it offline. Used: https://unogs.com to search which region has it with English Subs.

what VPN do you use I tried to use one but It wasn't very good

Amy:

what VPN do you use I tried to use one but It wasn't very good

I can’t compare it with other VPN’s so I’m not sure if it’s a good VPN? I use NordVPN, but I should mention that it doesn’t always work for Netflix. Sometimes I need to restart my iPhone/iPad or try a different server In order to download/watch the episodes. With Viki or WeTv the VPN works well.

Edit: sorry for this being off-topic.

Rien:

I can’t compare it with other VPN’s so I’m not sure if it’s a good VPN? I use NordVPN, but I should mention that it doesn’t always work for Netflix. Sometimes I need to restart my iPhone/iPad or try a different server In order to download/watch the episodes. With Viki or WeTv the VPN works well.

Edit: sorry for this being off-topic.

Ok thank you I will try it with Viki

Rien:

The Devil Judge is on my to-watch list for a long time T_T
I can feel I'm going to love it, so I'm postponing it forever...
Don't want to watch it wildly and miss the show in a few days!

I would love to join this club!