Great job Rien!

How do I sign up to join this club? 

omo-omo-omo:

How do I sign up to join this club? 

you just did! the only requirement is that you comment in this thread to show that you're interested,—putting a link to the forum/one of our club badges in your bio is optional but appreciated <333

halla:

you just did! the only requirement is that you comment in this thread to show that you're interested,—putting a link to the forum/one of our club badges in your bio is optional but appreciated <333

Wow! Glad to be a part of it 😎💗

• ❅ ────── ✧ ❅ ✦ ❅ ✧ ────── ❅ •

To celebrate joining this amazing forum, I am sharing my favorite K-villain of all time
Yoo Ji Tae as Lee Woo-Jin in OldBoy (2003)
#swag-maximus #cruel-but-cool
🔥🤍🔥

I loved Jo Soo Hyang in School 2015

This forum kinda died but I hope you're all doing well <3

Berd:

This forum kinda died but I hope you're all doing well <3

Ohh  my god, was it a pick-up line. It looks so

Finally some like-minded people that appreciates a good-written antagonist :D my favorite by far, so far, I think is Jang Hanseok ^___^ 

jillyjiffy:

Finally some like-minded people that appreciates a good-written antagonist :D my favorite by far, so far, I think is Jang Hanseok ^___^ 

Probably an unrelated post, but can you share how do you make this reveal/hidden text on MDL?
I have seen so many users do it and on articles (for spoilers) 

omo-omo-omo:

Probably an unrelated post, but can you share how do you make this reveal/hidden text on MDL?
I have seen so many users do it and on articles (for spoilers) 

Select the text and tap on the triangle with the ! Or tap on the button first and type the text.

Rien:

Select the text and tap on the triangle with the ! Or tap on the button first and type the text.

Thank You! so much :)