We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 cheezerie:

WOW!!! OMG!!! TYSM FOR THIS!! 

its DEFINITELY OK!!!

I'm sure that all of us here are totally happy and excited about this ^3^

Lin:

^3^ This is just pure badass aesthetic! Awesome!

Thanks, I had fun making them. I’m not sure which artists/pictures I should use for the badges so if anyone has some suggestions that would be great :)

Rien:

Thanks, I had fun making them. I’m not sure which artists/pictures I should use for the badges so if anyone has some suggestions that would be great :)

How about some of Blackpink or BTS?

Rien:

anything is fine!! im sure it would look amazing ^^

Omg, what's happening? 

DONGKIZ Changes Group Name To DKZ, Wondae Leaves Group, Munik On Hiatus, And DKZ Will Add 3 New Members

The Article

DeobiMars:

Omg, what's happening? 

DONGKIZ Changes Group Name To DKZ, Wondae Leaves Group, Munik On Hiatus, And DKZ Will Add 3 New Members

The Article

Yeah I saw it on Soompi a while ago, then I got surprised not because like- almost everything were announced at the same day/time ...

DeobiMars:

Omg, what's happening? 

The Article

what's with leaders leaving their groups :( i hope both him and munik recover soon... im excited about the new members though! i wish them the best

DeobiMars:

Omg, what's happening? 

The Article

Woah, omg. I don't even know them but I feel sad. A member leaving is so devastating. I hope Wondae gets better and doesn't have to constantly get injured now that he's not in the group. And same with Munik, I really hope he recovers!! I hope people love the new members as well!

Lin:

They are amazing indeed!
I think one reason why many "avoid" to stan Seventeen is that they have so many people and people don´t want to, you know, "waste 30 minutes" learning their names ... which is the people's fault xD They´re missing out in the end! SEVENTEEN ftw (❁´◡`❁)

Haha me as NCT stan reading this: (*thinking emoji*)

I think I was avoiding Seventeen bcz I was so afraid their 'young soul vibes' songs wouldn't meet my expectations (I really am ashamed of saying this)... But I gave them a chance, broke this boundary and now I see how stupid I was for not listening to them xD
I was missing the chance of knowing a good boy group because of nothing xD

NotYourKyun:

Haha me as NCT stan reading this: (*thinking emoji*)

I think I was avoiding Seventeen bcz I was so afraid their 'young soul vibes' songs wouldn't meet my expectations (I really am ashamed of saying this)... But I gave them a chance, broke this boundary and now I see how stupid I was for not listening to them xD
I was missing the chance of knowing a good boy group because of nothing xD

I get it! It was the same for me with NCT. XD Glad we both gave it a chance after all!

Lin:

I get it! It was the same for me with NCT. XD Glad we both gave it a chance after all!

Yes!! Glad we did it! (^3^ )

Those are so good and amazing thank you for making them I  love them♥️

Rien:

I want to make some badges & banners for this club with my Hexagon Templates if that's okay?
Will post them here in my thread :) Made a few already but I want to change them a bit before adding them.

Also I'm not sure what looks better white letters with color stroke or gradiënt letters with white stroke?

Bobaspxrkle:

Those are so good and amazing thank you for making them I  love them♥️

Thanks, found some great new images to use so will be making some more badges soon :)

Rien:

Thanks, found some great new images to use so will be making some more badges soon :)

I am looking forward to it :)

Rien:

OMG!! it looks amazing!!!

tysm for this ^3^ I'll be looking forward to those too!! :)

cheezerie:

OMG!! it looks amazing!!!

tysm for this ^3^ I'll be looking forward to those too!! :)

Hope these banners looks okay too :)