We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

THURSDAY ❧  A full English K-Pop song you love

~ Seventeen Darl+ing

~ Basically every single Monsta X English song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAvhWRY7wT8&t=1733s 

~ NCT Regular (English Version)

~ BTS English songs

~ Rose Gone

~ Eric Nam English songs

~ Jackson Wang English songs

THURSDAY :  A full English K-Pop song you love

Ooops I got lots, but here's a few I can think of :)

•  All BTS English Songs 
  • Girl's Generation -  The Boys
  • Red Velevet - RBB(Really Bad Boy)
  • Big Bang - With U
  • NCT 127 - Regular
  • Wonder Girls - Nobody
  • GOT7 - Lullaby

THURSDAY :  A full English K-Pop song you love

Sorn: Sharp Objects 

Monsta X - Got my number

Loona- Star

Twice-The feels

Seori-Lovers in the night

All bts english songs

THURSDAY -  A full English K-Pop song you love 

( i can't choose one so instead i put couple of English songs ^~^)

Love To Hate Me by BlackPink

Butter by BTS

Really Bad Boy by Red Velvet

The Feels by Twice 

Dar+ling by Seventeen

THURSDAY ❧   A full English K-Pop song you love  

(I have multiple ones I love lol and this isn't ranked, and I don't know if all of these count as Kpop lol. I didn't include English versions because that would make the list so much longer. There is probably some I forgot as well lol.)  ♡ 

~  Monsta  X -  You can't hold my heart ♡ 

~  Loona - Star ♡ 

~  Loona - Dance on my own ♡ 

~ Aespa - Aenergy ♡ 

~  Jackson Wang - LMLY ♡ 

~  Jackson Wang - Blow ♡ 

~ Seventeen - Darl + ing ♡ 

~ BTS - Butter ♡ 

~ BTS - Dynamite ♡ 

~  Eric Nam - I Don't Know You Anymore ♡ 

~ Eric Nam - Any Other Way ♡ 

~ Twice - Moonlight ♡ 

~ Twice - The Feels ♡ 

~ Twice - Icon ♡ 

~ Twice - Candy ♡ 

~ DPR Live  - Jasmine ♡ 

~ DPR Live, DPR Ian, peace - Diamonds + Pearls ♡ 

~ DPR Ian - No Blueberries ♡ 

~ DPR Ian - So Beautiful ♡ 

~DPR Ian - Nerves ♡ 

WEDNESDAY ❧ Songs you think are overplayed

All BTS English songs are overly played everywhere and that's why for me they've lost their glory :// Also all Aespa title tracks are overly played or maybe it's just me idk but that's why nowadays I can't even listen to them ://

THURSDAY ❧ A full English K-pop song you love

I mean. they are overplayed but I still like them (the ones on the top of my head) might be from radio or just on constantly playing them

• BTS English songs
  • Blackpink- How You  Like That
  • Blackpink - Ice Cream
  • ITZY - Not Shy
  • AESPA - Black Mamba
  • Twice- Fancy
  • Red Velvet. - Peek-A-Boo
  • ITZY - Dalla Dalla
  • Blackpink - Kill This Love

No hate to any artists listed here!

BTS - Butter (At a point of time Butter was litreally everywhere and it really got so annoying. I liked the song at first but it didn't last long)

Itzy - Wannabe (I don't actually hate Wannabe, Infact I loved it sm when it was released. But it sadly grew on me with all those continuous overplaying, Now it's a skip for me)

Backpink - How you like that (Now again I never really disliked hylt either. I still listen to it from time to time, whenever I feel like it)

THURSDAY ❧ A full English K-pop song you love

Dar+ling - Seventeen

Highway to heaven - Nct127

Regular (eng version) - Nct127

Love talk - WayV

Lovers in the night - Seori

Low Low - WayV Ten & Yangyang

Paint me naked - WayV Ten 

100 ways - Jackson Wang

LMLY - Jackson Wang

Blow - Jackson Wang

Gone - Rosé

Hello! Some of y'all know that I was planning to go to the DKB L.A concert next week. Due to health problems me, my sister and our friends aren't going. My sister is reselling tickets. She has already sold two and needs to sell mine and my friends which is seat number 40 and 41. They are VVIP tickets, it's a high-touch, fansign, signed poster and the concert. If anyone is interested PLZ message me. Also if anyone can please spread this around. My sister really wants to sell it. She is selling the tickets each $150. she has lowered down the price :)))

Vanessa_:

Hello! Some of y'all know that I was planning to go to the DKB L.A concert next week. Due to health problems me, my sister and our friends aren't going. My sister is reselling tickets. She has already sold two and needs to sell mine and my friends which is seat number 40 and 41. They are VVIP tickets, it's a high-touch, fansign, signed poster and the concert. If anyone is interested PLZ message me. Also if anyone can please spread this around. My sister really wants to sell it. She is selling the tickets each $150. she has lowered down the price :)))

I wish, Im not in the US though?

Vanessa_:

what a shame i would like to go there but i cant.

Vanessa i think you should share that message on feeds at public so that way most people can see the message on feeds to see if they want it or not <3

Aklima:

what a shame i would like to go there but i cant.

Vanessa i think you should share that message on feeds at public so that way most people can see the message on feeds to see if they want it or not <3

That's a good idea. Thanks

Vanessa_:

I wish i can help but sadly i'm not from the metioned city :(( Hope you can sell the tickets soon!

SUNDAY: Your fav idol in terms of fashion

JENNIE