Monday - Favourite Soloist

Somi, BIBI, IU, Choi Yena, Eric Nam, Heize, Taeyeon, Kang Daniel, Zico

MONDAY ❧ Favorite soloists

G-Dragon, Hyuna, CL, Taemin, Chungha, B.I, Wonho, Somi, Sunmi, Woodz, IU, Gaho, Alexa, Ha Sungwoon, Park Jihoon, Eric Nam, DPR Ian, Lee Hi

MONDAY  Favorite Soloists

IU,  Jo Yuri, Kwon Eunbi, Juniel,Hwa Yeon,Chungha,Choi Yena.

There are so many good soloists.

Monday - Favourite Soloists

Zion.T, Junny and Bol4

Sunday- A song of with the best lyrics

A journey- Wonpil

Pray- Sunny Hill

Vanessa_:

THANK YOU SOO MUCHHH cheonsayoon for this week's challenge! Very excitedd

Awww yww ! <33

MONDAY ❧ Favorite soloists

So many talented soloists and some of my favs aree-- Woodz, Gaho, Sunmi, IU, Hyuna, Taemin, AleXa, Kang daniel, Baekhyun, Taeyang, Taeyon, Eric nam, Ha Sungwoon and Somi ! ^3^

MONDAY  Favorite Soloists

My favorite has to be Somi, Jeong Sewoon, Lee Hi, Heize, Sunmi, AleXa, Chungha, All the SHINee members and Park Jihoon

TUESDAY ❧ Rate your top 5 latest comebacks

I love these songs, they're all so good, I couldn't help but to include them all!! Some of them I put the album name because I listened to the full album and loved it but the ones with just the title song, I only listened to that song. And I didn't really think Stray Kids' comeback could be considered as a latest comeback, but if it was, it would be at number one too lol. And to be honest, the comebacks at number 2 and 3 would probably be at number 1 too but then I wouldn't have enough songs for all five places lol.

5. TNX Move / Ciipher Fame / Ghost9 X-Ray / Kingdom 단심가 (The Song Of Dann: Promise)

4. The Boyz She's The Boss / iKON But You

3. Astro Candy Sugar Pop / TXT Thursday's Child

2. Woosung Moth / Oneus Bring It On / NCT Dream Beatbox

1.  Seventeen Face The Sun / GOT7 / Victon Stupid O'clock / E'Last Creature

Hii, I’m Ayari~

I am very interested in joining this club so I thought it would be a good idea to answer the questionnaire.

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?

I was introduced to Kpop whenever I first heard BTS’s Blood sweat in tears back in 2016 but I officially got into kpop during when quarantine was going on in 2020. My first group was Blackpink I think. (I started to stan so many groups at the time so I really don’t know lol.)

❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)

I think I stan 27 groups and 6 soloists. I mainly listen to any group nowadays without keeping up with their activities because I’m so busy and I don’t have time in my day to really stan.

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?

Mijoo (Lovelyz) 

Lol, I’m so awkward please ignore that. I’m just so shy rn-

Ayari:

Hii, I’m Ayari~

I am very interested in joining this club so I thought it would be a good idea to answer the questionnaire.

I was introduced to Kpop whenever I first heard BTS’s Blood sweat in tears back in 2016 but I officially got into kpop during when quarantine was going on in 2020. My first group was Blackpink I think. (I started to stan so many groups at the time so I really don’t know lol.)

I think I stan 27 groups and 6 soloists. I mainly listen to any group nowadays without keeping up with their activities because I’m so busy and I don’t have time in my day to really stan.

Mijoo (Lovelyz) 

Hi, Ayari!!!

TUESDAY ❧ Rate your top 5 latest comebacks

This was very hard to rank the stuff lol ~

1) E'Last - Creature  ♡ 

2)  Victon - Stupid o clock ♡ 

3) The Boyz - She's the boss ♡ 

4) Tan -  DuDuDu ♡ 

5)  Seventeen - Hot  ♡ 

Madeleine:

Hi, Ayari!!!

Hello :3

TUESDAY ❧ Top 5 latest comebacks

All of these are May comebacks!! 

Honorable mentions:

CLASS:y - Shut Down (debut) & Classy (comeback): I'm in love with them!! They're incredible talented and so hard working!! They had their debut and first comeback in the same month!!!! And both songs are such bops!!! 

Hyo - Deep: I wasn't sure about if I liked this song at first but now I'm definitely hooked!! So good and addictive! And the MV is freakin' brilliant!!!

Okay now for the top 5...

5. Seventeen - Hot: Hottest comeback for sure!! S.Coups with long hair, The8 with red hair and Jun with his essence was a gunshot to my heart 

4. iKON - But You: I love this song so much!! I never thought iKON would do a retro concept but I'm very glad they did bc they absolutely nailed it!! 

3. GOT7 - Nanana: I love the song but with this one it's more about the meaning of this comeback! They are finally free just doing what the hell they want and enjoying doing music of their own style!! Each have their own individual career now but they still decided to stay together and make music for their fans! I'm incredible proud of them and also being a part of this amazing fandom <33

2. Woosung - Phase Me: M A S T E R P I E C E !!!! Do I even need to say more?

1. B.I - BTBT: Rightfully the first place goes to B.I!! I can't even describe how good this song is bc it's THAT good!! I've been playing this song 24/7 since it was released!! THE CHOREOGRAPHY!!! It's getting attention and I'm so happy bc B.I deserves all the praises!! <33

Ayari:

Hii, I’m Ayari~

Mijoo (Lovelyz) 

Welcome to the club! ^_^