FRIDAY ❧ List out your Top 10 Biases in the whole of K-Pop

You can tell that I love all the cuties of the group lol, they're all such babies I can't ")

~ Jimin (BTS)

~ DK (Seventeen)

~ BamBam (GOT7)

~ Seungmin (Stray Kids)

I honestly feel like only those four are my ultimate ultimate K-Pop biases. I'm always hesitant to add idols to my favourite biases because I'm afraid I might wear them out and won't like them as much later on. And sometimes I love every member of a group so I feel like it's maybe too many idols to add. And there are some idols I don't know too much about but I really love them. Like Jihyo (TWICE) and Hwasa (Mamamoo)

Sunday-Your favourite Fancam

JIHYO ( MORE & MORE)

JISOO ( FOREVER YOUNG)

OLIVIA (PTT)

HOSHI ( PRETTY U)

JIMIN ( Fake Love)

LEE KNOW-GOD'S MENU

Hoongjong-Wave

TAEYEON- I 

YOSHI -JIKJIN

YEDAM-MAKE UP

I'm back! :D

FRIDAY - List out your Top 10 Biases in the whole of K-Pop

1. Woozi (SEVENTEEN)
2. Juyeon (The Boyz)3. Soobin (TXT)4. Wonpil (Day6)5. DK (SEVENTEEN)6. Baekho (NU'EST)7. Sehun (EXO)8. Cha Eunwoo (ASTRO)9. Bang Chan (Stray Kids)

10. Wonwoo (SEVENTEEN)

These idols are the one's who screams all-rounder for me, visuals were upper-tier and character is a gem.

Worthy Honorable Mentions:
D.O. (EXO)
Taeil (NCT)
Heesung (ENHYPEN)
Yedam (TREASURE)
Yonghoon (The Boyz)
SCoups (SEVENTEEN)
Suho (EXO)
Rowoon (SF9)
Moonbin (ASTRO)
Chanyeol (EXO)

So.. I list Top 20 actually.. ahaha!

Good morning / Good evening guys!

Sorry for the little delay, we were a little busy and as we have exams approaching we couldn't be active here :( As for this weeks challenge, here's a bingo! The normal daily challenges would be resuming from next week :D Hope you guys have fun! 

Have a lovely week ahead <33

SATURDAY ❧ List out your Top 10 Biases in the whole of K-Pop

1. Jeonghan (Seventeen)
2.  Woooyoung (Ateez)
3. Eric (Tbz)
4. Jeongwoo (Treasure)
5. Yeji (Itzy)
6. Felix (Skz) 
7. Xiaojun (WayV)
Chaeyoung (Twice)
9. Seoho (Oneus)
10. Dino (Seventeen)

SUNDAY ❧ Your favourite Fancam

Ateez - San (Hala hala)

Seventeen - Hoshi (HIT)

Jeongwoo - Treasure (My treasure)

cheonsayoon:

Good morning / Good evening guys!

Sorry for the little delay, we were a little busy and as we have exams approaching we couldn't be active here :( As for this weeks challenge, here's a bingo! The normal daily challenges would be resuming from next week :D Hope you guys have fun! 

Have a lovely week ahead <33

AHHH thats okay!! im back now, so focus on ur exam!! i will handle it here now ^^

HEYY Y'ALL!!! 

I MISS U GUYS SOO MUCH!!! so sorry for taking too long, I'm almost done with school now, so i can be active here again!! 

I hope you guys enjoyed the weekly challenges and I see some new pfp here ^^

To all of the new members, WELCOME!!! and I hope u enjoy ur stay here hehehe ;) (kindly pls let me know if u are new, so i can add ur name to the member's list)  TYSM!!

Welp, i hope you guys are still enjoying it here ^^ 

and good to be back again!!

cheezerie:

HEYY Y'ALL!!! 

I MISS U GUYS SOO MUCH!!! so sorry for taking too long, I'm almost done with school now, so i can be active here again!! 

To all of the new members, WELCOME!!! and I hope u enjoy ur stay here hehehe ;) (kindly pls let me know if u are new, so i can add ur name to the member's list)  TYSM!!

OMGG welcome backk <333

Hi, new member to this group. I'll answer the poll here:

❧ When did you get into kpop and which group was it? 

Got into kpop when my youngest daughter was taking Japanese language class in high school and her classmates got her into jpop, kpop and dramas. That was 2012. 

❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)

When my daughter still lived at home, I just listened to whoever she was listening to, which was mostly Super Junior, B.A.P, Block B, Infinite, SHINee, BTS and a few others. We started going 6 hours to Chicago to see concerts when we could afford it, and saw Block B, B.A.P twice, VIXX, BTS, and G-Dragon's solo tour. Then I saw BTS again and Taeyang's solo tour with a friend. Now I'm back working full time and don't have as much time as I used to, and it's mostly BTS for me. But looking forward to SuJu's new album. 

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?

BTS

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?

j-hope 

❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?

Ha ha, arranging the BTS Mattel dolls into scenes. 

cheezerie:

HEYY Y'ALL!!! 

Aaahh glad to see you back!! We missed you here <33

@Chris you're so lucky!! I would sell my soul if I had a chance to go on GD's or Taeyang's solo concert (or literally any other artist/group but especially them)

cheonsayoon:
(kindly pls let me know if u are new, so i can add ur name to the member's list)  TYSM!!

I'm new!

The End:

I'm new!

noted ty!

cheezerie:

HEYY Y'ALL!!! 

HIIIIIII I found out about this discussion 2 weeks ago.

Welcome back!!!

cheezerie:

HEYY Y'ALL!!! 

Welcome back!