Ayari:

Hii, I’m Ayari~

I am very interested in joining this club so I thought it would be a good idea to answer the questionnaire.

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?

I was introduced to Kpop whenever I first heard BTS’s Blood sweat in tears back in 2016 but I officially got into kpop during when quarantine was going on in 2020. My first group was Blackpink I think. (I started to stan so many groups at the time so I really don’t know lol.)

❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)

I think I stan 27 groups and 6 soloists. I mainly listen to any group nowadays without keeping up with their activities because I’m so busy and I don’t have time in my day to really stan.

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?

Mijoo (Lovelyz) 

Lol, I’m so awkward please ignore that. I’m just so shy rn-

Welcome! You're not awkward :D

HELLOOO EVERYONEEE

Im Ann :)

❧  When did you get into K-pop and which group was it?

I got into K-pop when I was 12 years old so it would be in 2014, and the first group was EXO, Super Junio, SNSD, and SHINee. 

I actually have lost count but then again nowadays I just like their music and have no time to keep up with their daily activities and all. 

J-HOPE (BTS)

MONDAY: Favourite Soloist

These are ones of the few soloists I like 

IU, AILEE, Taeyeon, G-Dragon,  Eric Nam, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Yoon Mirae, Chen,  Wendy

TUESDAY ❧ Rate your top 5 latest comebacks

I had no time to follow all the comebacks due to university and interning, however here is a few that caught my eye.

TXT - Thursday's Child

NCT Dream - Beatbox

Seventeen - Face The Sun

GOT7 - Nanana

Seventeen - HOT

iKON - But You

dramalover030902:

HELLOOO EVERYONEEE

I got into K-pop when I was 12 years old so it would be in 2014, and the first group was EXO, Super Junio, SNSD, and SHINee. 

I actually have lost count but then again nowadays I just like their music and have no time to keep up with their daily activities and all. 

J-HOPE (BTS)

Welcome!!!!! :))

Ayari:

Hii, I’m Ayari~

I am very interested in joining this club so I thought it would be a good idea to answer the questionnaire.

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?

I was introduced to Kpop whenever I first heard BTS’s Blood sweat in tears back in 2016 but I officially got into kpop during when quarantine was going on in 2020. My first group was Blackpink I think. (I started to stan so many groups at the time so I really don’t know lol.)

I think I stan 27 groups and 6 soloists. I mainly listen to any group nowadays without keeping up with their activities because I’m so busy and I don’t have time in my day to really stan.

Mijoo (Lovelyz) 

Lol, I’m so awkward please ignore that. I’m just so shy rn-

AYARII HII !! Welcomee, so glad to have you heree <33

dramalover030902:

HELLOOO EVERYONEEE

J-HOPE (BTS)

Hello Ann! Welcome welcommeee ^^ <3

There are so many I could nameee, but here are my top five--

5th : She's the boss by The boyz

4th : But you by Ikon

3rd : Bring it on by Oneus

2nd : Hot by Seventeen

1st : Stupid o' clock by Victon   

Tuesday - Rate Your Top 5 Latest Comebacks

1) Tomboy by (G) I-DLE

2) Hot by Seventeen

3) Feel My Rhythm by Red Velvet 

4) Good Boy Gone Bad by TXT

5) Fame by Ciipher

cheonsayoon:

There are so many I could nameee, but here are my top five--

5th : She's the boss by The boyz

4th : But you by Ikon

3rd : Bring it on by Oneus

2nd : Hot by Seventeen

1st : Stupid o' clock by Victon

Omg yes, I love your rating, it's really similar to mine!

I heard about the new BigHit auditions coming up but then I realized that it was only for males *Cries*. Now I'm actually wanting to audition so I just wanted to ask you guys if you could tell me whenever you hear about auditions from any companies? ")

Madeleine:

I heard about the new BigHit auditions coming up but then I realized that it was only for males *Cries*. Now I'm actually wanting to audition so I just wanted to ask you guys if you could tell me whenever you hear about auditions from any companies? ")

OML i hope your near future auditions goes well!! I'm not sure any audition from companies is coming up soon but Yue Hua Entertainment ( you might know Lee Do Hyun, Everglow, Woodz, Tempest and Choi Yena from  Iz*One) still doing audition and you can apply anytime you like!

http://www.yhfamily.co.kr/index.php?module=Html&action=SiteCompEn&sSubNo=2

Aklima:

OML i hope your near future auditions goes well!! I'm not sure any audition from companies is coming up soon but Yue Hua Entertainment ( you might know Lee Do Hyun, Everglow, Woodz, Tempest and Choi Yena from  Iz*One) still doing audition and you can apply anytime you like!

http://www.yhfamily.co.kr/index.php?module=Html&action=SiteCompEn&sSubNo=2

I just also found out that I missed out on a Pledis audition about a month ago *starts sobbing*. Omg, thank you so much!!!!! I'll look into it! Again, thank you!!! *Hearts*

Madeleine:

I just also found out that I missed out on a Pledis audition about a month ago *starts sobbing*. Omg, thank you so much!!!!! I'll look into it! Again, thank you!!! *Hearts*

Your welcome! I'm glad i can help someone in need and let me know if you need more auditions from different companies so I can find other auditions for you! <3

Aklima:

Your welcome! I'm glad i can help someone in need and let me know if you need more auditions from different companies so I can find other auditions for you! <3 

Of course, thank you!! ")