The End:

WOW THAT IS AMAZING!!!!! I would literally die if I could see them! That is so awesome and I am really glad you got to go!

Welp, I was deceased so I can relate!!

Madeleine:

I KNOW. It was absolute Heaven. Do just some of them not show or all of them?

Sadly It's all of them :( except the seungkwan doing a heart 

Vanessa_:

Sadly It's all of them :( except the seungkwan doing a heart 

Aww, that's really weird. I could just post them here if you want!

Madeleine:

Aww, that's really weird. I could just post them here if you want!

YESSS. I would love to see it 

Okay, here are some!!

Y'aaaaaaaaaall!!! I'm starting a K-Pop Dance Club at my school!!!!! It's going to be SO fun I can't believe the school actually let it happen!!

Madeleine:

Y'aaaaaaaaaall!!! I'm starting a K-Pop Dance Club at my school!!!!! It's going to be SO fun I can't believe the school actually let it happen!!

Omg that's cool. My old school had one too but I didn't join for my anxiety and the fact that mostly everyone was making fun of them (they were so rude)

Madeleine:

Congrats! So lucky, i wish my school have one as well

Vanessa_:

Omg that's cool. My old school had one too but I didn't join for my anxiety and the fact that mostly everyone was making fun of them (they were so rude)

Yeah, I get that, my sister said I would literally be bullied for liking K-Pop... people are pretty rude about it but even though they are, I don't care, I love K-Pop and it's something I'm passionate about and I have fun so what's the problem!

Madeleine:

Yeah, I get that, my sister said I would literally be bullied for liking K-Pop... people are pretty rude about it but even though they are, I don't care, I love K-Pop and it's something I'm passionate about and I have fun so what's the problem!

That's so great! sadly I couldn't do it, anxiety sucks. I hope you have sooo much fun!

Vanessa_:

That's so great! sadly I couldn't do it, anxiety sucks. I hope you have sooo much fun!

Yeah I get it, thanks!!

PocketDol Studio announce #DIA exclusive contract will expire on 17th and the group eventually disband. 

So, DIA making comeback and then disbands. 

DIA's comeback and disbandment song! 

https://youtu.be/ciunYO70S-8

BLACKPINK released the title track called Shut Down 

Rose solo song called Hard to Love on BORN PINK album 

Track 6 is The Happiest girl on BORN PINK album (highly recommended to listen it, it's really worth of your time)